ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£1460.65 For insurance

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I'm shocked at how much you guys have to pay for insurance! What a joke! Look forward to getting older guys coz I only pay £350 FC on a clio sport! But then again I am old and wrinkley at 30!

Exactly, I'm not even 30 and paying £270 :)

BMW 323i Coupe
My renewal with Endsleigh is £900 for 3rd party, fire and theft, with 1 years no claims, and without declaring my points.

But with Churchill, it's £630 for fully comp, with my 3 points declared and 1 years no claims.

I've had to renew with Endsleigh until September because then I'll be 21 so the price goes down a bit, so I'll cancel my policy then, pay a £50 fee, and go fully comp with Churchill.

320d
Well i cudnt find it cheaper so sh*t happens. If my postcode was decent then it would come down by £350. But its a CAT D postcode which is crap, its not that bad of an area either. Cant be helped