ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£300 for a clio rsi manifold fitted, is that any good?

2001 clio rsi 1.6 16v
the manifold had gone on my rsi, apparently its a bad job to get at? been quoted £300 fitted is this any good?

Megane dci 130
There are w*****s to do. You will be lucky if the manifold to cat bolts dont round off. Then the 02 sensors normally dont play nice and strip the threads out.

I take it that price is including parts?

2001 clio rsi 1.6 16v
please help people i have rang around the whole country, still no one can help!! i need a manifold that will fit a 2001 registered mk2 phase 1 1.6 16 valve rsi, all the parts im being told about are wrong!!!! im being qouted upwards of £400 now for a new part. also i was considering having it welded has anyone had any luck wif this?

2001 clio rsi 1.6 16v
rang that company and went on website, part they where trying to sell me luked completley different

www.renparts.co.uk
how are you sure they are wrong? at cliospares they have access to the renault parts database meaning they can check part numbers. also, they can get discount on new renault parts if they still cannot help you, im not sure of exact figures as it changes weekly i think