ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£40,000 nissan almera!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Doesn't seem a bad buy really. Good way into the sport really. The gearbox is probably worth 10k at least. It may not be pretty but i bet its a weapon to use.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  ValverInBits

lol what a crock o s**t

I'd got some pie in the oven for you, it's humble flavour, perhaps you'd like to remove the egg from your face first.

It's a rally car ffs. It's running pectel ffs. have you any idea what a 2 piece AP brake setup costs ffs. Does hewland sequential mean anything to you ffs.

[/rant]

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Would cost over £60k to build something similar.

I think its well priced for a buy and drive Rally wannabe.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
It seems a good buy! Loads of top gear with that and all ready to rock and rol.l shame its platform is an almera but hey ho

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  lift number 1 @ btm
I'd got some pie in the oven for you, it's humble flavour, perhaps you'd like to remove the egg from your face first.

It's a rally car ffs. It's running pectel ffs. have you any idea what a 2 piece AP brake setup costs ffs. Does hewland sequential mean anything to you ffs.

[/rant]

as said above, with extra proflex ;)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

[/rant]

ITS A DATSUN! im not saying its rubbish but i just think that 40k for a nissan like that is stupid imo but as you've said its a rally car and apparently isnt too bad at that!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
doesnt matter what it looks like that thing is clearly a beast!!! would i buy it? given 40k to spend on a car i personally wouldnt buy that one :)

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hasn't anyone notice the reg has NME in it which stands for Nissan Motorsports Europe usually and probably means its an EX works and therefore properly built car.

If I was going to rally and had the money I'd defo look at that.

Awesome car IMHO.

:)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
hmm dont think it'll sell that fast tbh

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Turbos.
Come on guys, this isn't some modified shed built with a Halfords catalogue...it's a rally car

The brakes, suspension and engine account for the asking price of that car. I've been down that road!

Besides, it has spares, which is probably a spare car in bits.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  RB & LY 182
i used to have a nissan almera gti it was red also......

but it didnt look like this 1.....

what a machine absolute awsome but wudn't buy it unless money wasn't an issue!