ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£700 for a mk1 172 interior?

B-road bully
i thought so to but they seem so hard to get in one piece, plus the steering wheel is fine too, ill try n haggle..

B-road bully
yeh, found out is goin to be around a ton for fitting too, im goin to see it but i doubt ill pay over £600 besides its onli a mk1 int.

i noticed the door cards on a ph1 172 hav the window switches in the same place as the ph2, will this fit in mine as i hav a ph1 with ph1 style switches.

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.
its a botu 700 squid for a new interior mate if i remember correctly i am sure evil john sed.

Golf GTI 1.8T
dfifty1 said:
yeh, found out is goin to be around a ton for fitting too, im goin to see it but i doubt ill pay over £600 besides its onli a mk1 int.

i noticed the door cards on a ph1 172 hav the window switches in the same place as the ph2, will this fit in mine as i hav a ph1 with ph1 style switches.
fit it yourself you lazy bugger!! its easy peasy and lots of us on here can give you guidence with it (me, eviljohn, vinnyc19, Clio G-B) to name a few, and iirc John might have acutally written a full guide...

as for the price, its way over the top!! I paid £400 for a mk1 172 exclusive interior (full leather only 172 made) which was cheap to be fair but I'd say £600-700 is still too much!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
You can have mine for £699 with free fitting mate!!

Yes you can extend the wiring for the window switches to reach the new (better) location, about 4" longer. There is a kinda guide up just now but it needs completed really.

Chocolate Bar™
as posted well beyond the mark, i paid 650 for a set of mint 182 front seats (practically new) and mint mk2 172 rear and cards