ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

03 172 cup project

172,scenic, trafic
Ok to cut a long story very slightly shorter I had a 02 cup about a year ago but then decided to sell it. I missed it so much I bought another on good old ebay.
Now it might surprise you to learn it wasn't quite as described, I think the long and short of it was it was a wreck.lol.
On getting it home it needed a lot of paintwork and the engine had been run low on oil.
So I have decided to track it and maybe the odd hillclimb in cornwall.
So I bought another lump for it and stripped it down today.
Just awaiting the parts to rebuild engine as standard for now. Just looking for someone to sent out timing tools to me then will slap it together ready to in back in.
Don't expect to get car finished in a hurry due to work but that's what projects are about!

172, st220,306dt
you didn't buy it from wales did you? i drove 200 miles the weekend to by it and there was no oil in it! told him to keep it!