ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

06 July 2014 - Performance French Car Day at Crail

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Is anyone heading up to this ? Might go up if the weather is nice but not sure if I will trailer the Clio up to try on the strip.

Golf Gti edition 30
Dont suppose anyone going to this has a single clio 182 alloy and tyre for sale ?

Want one for a spare wheel.

Thanks

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Think me and my mate will be taking a trip through to this for a little look about and something to do if the weather holds up. Maybe see some of you's there

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
It was shite! Turned up about 11am and it was pretty quiet. Stayed for a few hours, had a little look around but got bored then the rain came on, so called it a day at that. Best cars there weren't even French LOL!

Seen a couple of clio's. There was an inferno and an arctic 182 going down the strip a fair few times, couple others sitting in the grass area too. Only noticed one cliosport sticker though, on a white 182, smoothed doors and boot and that. Not sure if it's someone who's still on here.