ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.4 dynamique

clio, 1.4 dynamique
Fairly new to CS and I have just spent a little while looking around to get some ideas of some tasteful mods I can do. I've had the Clio for just under 6months now and I am now going to start work on it as I have a good idea of what I want to do to it.

All the mods will be fairly basic as I have just turned 18 and funds are very limited as I'm still at college and after all it's only a 1.4

The car as I brought it:

clio

clio

clio

The plans:
-Standard rear lights (have but need to fit)
-New number plates (ordered)
-Silvervisions
-RS grill (found one just need to buy it)
-Respray the side strips on the doors as they haven't been done well at all and are starting to flake
-Spray the diamonds and bullets in Anthracite or carbon wrap?
-Lowering springs (any opinions on how low?)
-Skoda splitter
-Spray alloys (undecided on a colour yet?)
-possibly 172 rear bumper in the future
-And become a member on here!!!!

But all this will have to be done over time as funds are low and having to get my car fixed after an accident in the snow really didn't help.

clio

clio

(The most annoying thing with that was I wasn't even pratting about like some of the people I saw out :evil: )

Like I say its going to be slow progress but i'll get there. Any hint and tips or opinions on my plans etc are very welcome/needed..

Thanks, Sam