ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

13th March...Chedder

Megane 225 F1
Well after the snow spoilt our fun last month, i think we should try to arrange this again.

So meet somewhere, do a bit of driving. Pics. Food. Drive some more. Take more pics. Basically a good day out with what ever you guys want to do there.

So here we go, this time we will get it done.

1: Will

Megane 225 F1
Yh ali i applied but nothing back yet. If castle combe action day is a sucess then i will be happy

LY R26
you got routes planned? maybe best asking some of the ode skool members if they have any from last time?

There's no way you could crash down chedder in a 1.2, it just won't physically go fast enough to lose grip in the corners. I hate driving the Clio, need another car, but it's not worth it. The fuel guage moves quicker than the speedo!!!

Storm Grey 200
What time will this be? As the previous were breakfast runs iirc? like 5 in the morning, asking for trouble if you do it in the day, so many people and cyclists round gorge.

Storm Grey 200
Well I didnt go to the last one, but there is a road I quite enjoy. I will take a googlemap screen shot!

Storm Grey 200
This is good road through the gorge and then out. There are some others down burrington combe.

Bare in mind, it will be very busy around this area and its not going to be safe to drive fun unless we go at early o'clock. :)

web.jpg

B

Bucko

Is there nobody interested from further southwest? I've never been to a meet before and have been hoping for another Dartmoor run soon

B

Bucko

Bird?

I know it's not that far but it's still an hours drive at 4am. Would've been nice if a few guys from down here wanted to convoy up.

I'm currently working that day anyway but i could try and book it off

Clio 182ff
Bird?

I know it's not that far but it's still an hours drive at 4am. Would've been nice if a few guys from down here wanted to convoy up.

I'm currently working that day anyway but i could try and book it off

Could do another meet in Dartmoor when the weather is better? However, if you breakdown on the moor you run the risk of getting eaten by escaped panthers hehe.

('Bird' well known south west slang suffix for 'mate', 'bud' and or 'buddy')

Megane 225 F1
So you havent heard that word?

Hmm was my understanding that everyone had heard.

[youtube]2WNrx2jq184[/youtube]