ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup, blackburn, friday lunch....

255 V6 Black Gold

Yesturday.

guy driving, girl passenger.... THINK it was a private plate N1 *** ???

I was going into town, you were going out from town, RIGHT infront of ewood park??

guess it was nic maybe?? (had a big clio sport sticker on back window in middle at the top)

255 V6 Black Gold

woops

now i realise my mistake, nics the girl :oops:

My first sucessful spotted :p

now someone just has to spot me lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Mick - anything stand out with your reg plate?

Also, do you have a CS sticker and if so, where?

I see a couple of Cups on the way in. Youve said you do the M65 a bit, so Ill look out for you!

Hey Chris - its the first time Ive heard of you driving the Cup! ;)

D.

255 V6 Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by Darren S on 28 March 2005

Mick - anything stand out with your reg plate?

Also, do you have a CS sticker and if so, where?

I see a couple of Cups on the way in. Youve said you do the M65 a bit, so Ill look out for you!

Hey Chris - its the first time Ive heard of you driving the Cup! ;)

D.

P*** TZB is ma reg.....

Dont have a cs sticker, gonna order one. Only thing you might notice, is a twin tail pipe exhaust.......

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Are the twin pipes spread out or together? Any Pics???

Decided now that the Shell petrol station in Darwen is going to be the place for me to get the ol girl her Optimax. If youre out on the M65 at dinner times, I may see you knocking about....

D.

255 V6 Black Gold

yeah mate heres mine from rear end,.

please excuse how far the zorst comes out, thats cuz ma cars got £1700 worth of rear end damage (not that you can really tell) boots floors crushed, boot has to be banged shut etc etc.....

normaly the zorst is cut in the bumper, and sticks out about half an inch....but as you can probably make out, the bumpers bent inwards

http://thedjforum.co.uk/classictrance/Requests/Cuprearside.jpg

[Edited by Mick_172_cup on 31 March 2005 at 1:04pm]

255 V6 Black Gold

ps... its booked in for 18th April with John Mcadumms in colne to get fixed (other guys insurance paying obviously)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Topper - no m8 - over towards Bury. The nearest Shell station to me at home is towards Rochdale - the opposite way from work and stuff.

Mick - I hope the damage repair doesnt effect the handling and stuff? Did the impact go as far as the rear suspension?

D.

255 V6 Black Gold

no it didnt like.

the quote is for stuff like.....

new rear bumper, then the foam bits and shock absorbing bits inside,

new boot floor

jigging

slight dint in side panel.

But TBH, i dont rally my car around,,,and hadnt had it long (about month and a half) before he banged into me. So i aint the best to judge the handling.

But if the quote has no mention on it anywhere of suspension then i guess it didnt touch it.!

I probably will be able to notice a difference when it comes back.... only tiny suspension issue, is when 2 / 3 are in back, it rubs on arch liners, because i think the bumper pushed them forward a bit.

mick