ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 "Fake taxi": Ely

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
Clio's are definitely big enough!! If she's into being cable tied round the ankles in strange positions then all the easier too

Listerine & Poledo
No links, or pics, it just passed us at a junction. Look, I've just had fat lunch, my reflexes are slow, there's no blurry iPhone evidence.

But why would anyone make it ip

ag0o851_700b.jpg

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
There is a p**n out there with a CS.net Clio involved. As well as the female member that owned it.

PM AK for details ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a p**n out there with a CS.net Clio involved. As well as the female member that owned it.

PM AK for details :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why bring that back up again? A few CS members have done things like this, it's old news.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Monaco Blue?

If so, sure he's selling it on that other clio facebook group and got laid into a bit about selling it with a big 'Fake Taxi' sticker on the back window.

Listerine & Poledo
Monaco Blue?

If so, sure he's selling it on that other clio facebook group and got laid into a bit about selling it with a big 'Fake Taxi' sticker on the back window.
It's blue......which one I couldn't say.
It's got ClioSport in the drivers-rear window, so they probably know we know..

CS knows all