ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Rep

1.4 Dynamique
Thought I may aswell start a thread off :D, Don't be expecting too much to read as not too much has been done yet .

It started off completely standard. Since then I have sprayed the badges, fitted a 172 rear bumpers, Front RS grille, colour coded side strips, fitted a RS steering wheel and put some new alloys on.

3963762.jpg

It started off with me sourcing a cheap 172 bumper off here, then I ended up getting it sprayed but the bodyshop that sprayed it, sprayed the insert aswell :dapprove: anyway I think its pretty different and looks decent so I have ended up leaving it like that at the moment.

3963773.jpg

Then yesterday I drove to manchester to pick up these from Jesus (thanks dude), They could do with a refurb (not sure if the marks can be seen on pics) so I am going to do that in a few months probably do them either Anthracite or Ford Graphite grey, Not sure if I should do them myself though or take them to a proper place. The camera didn't focus right so they look as if the colour is patchy.

3963787.jpg

I then sourced an RS grille, Once fitted I think it totally transforms the front end. One of the most cost effective mods in my opinion.

3963799.jpg

Another view of the alloys from the other side, Again need a good refurb but there fine atm and will look good once everythings finished.

Next up is probably get a front RS bumper and Wings, then Lower it, Then get some skirts followed by a refurb then an Interior.

Not the most detailed thread, but hopefully it gave you an idea of where I am going with this.

Will be updated when I get more parts :)

Cam'd Ph2 172
Yeahh definitly needs lowering...but looking clean and tidy :) are you going to put a sport front bumper on or colour code?

1.4 Dynamique
I know probably one of the next things to do is lower it. Im not sure I was going to colour code but I think it looks alot better with the sport fonrt bumper so probably get one but then Ill have to find some new wings aswell.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Lookin good mate :)

Welcome to the world of reps haha!

Just a question...You said you've got skirts...I take it they're for a non sport?

Stagecoach Ticket
forgot how bright jesus's wheels were nearly burnt my eyes when i scrolled down!

Looks good mate hopefully u can get it how u want it without to much hassle!

colour coded insert looks good on black cars its a bonus the body shop did it mate

James

1.4 Dynamique
forgot how bright jesus's wheels were nearly burnt my eyes when i scrolled down!

Looks good mate hopefully u can get it how u want it without to much hassle!

colour coded insert looks good on black cars its a bonus the body shop did it mate

James

Yeah man they are bright, Get so much attention since I have had them on, everytime im at traffic lights there is always someone looking lol, going to refurb them or have a go myself in anthracite not sure which to go for though, maybe peugeot steel grey.

Anyway cheers for the comment :)

1.4 Dynamique
Lookin good mate :)

Welcome to the world of reps haha!

Just a question...You said you've got skirts...I take it they're for a non sport?

Not quite there with the rep yet :dapprove:, I ain't got them yet. Do RS skirts not fit a non RS? i thought they did.

Looks like my old one! Look after the wheels dude :) they did used to be Ford Graphite Grey actually.

1.4 Dynamique
Looks like my old one! Look after the wheels dude :) they did used to be Ford Graphite Grey actually.

I will do dude :D did they? Im going to give refurbing a go. Do you have any pics of when they were that colour? unsure if I should do them Ford Graphite Grey or Peugeot Steel Grey?

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Not quite there with the rep yet :dapprove:, I ain't got them yet. Do RS skirts not fit a non RS? i thought they did.

To fit RS skirts you need RS wings, and therefore the RS front bumper etc etc.

You can get some skirts for non RS so don't worry, you can pick them up on here, Ebay etc.

1.4 Dynamique
Just a litte update, Just got the wheels refurbed and sprayed... took a few pics after a quick clean today.

Next thing to do is lower it, as it sits way too high at the moment lol

I also got the front bumper insert colour coded along with the door handles, while I save the funds for a RS front bumper, wings and skirts.

Looks great mate,

Whats the process to changing the bumpers and getting the twin exhaust? I have the same car and mines cracked at the back so want to fit a rs bumper

1.4 Dynamique
Looks great mate,

Whats the process to changing the bumpers and getting the twin exhaust? I have the same car and mines cracked at the back so want to fit a rs bumper

Bumpers are easy mate, Rear bumper is a straight swap. The rear arch liners wont fit though, but most just leave them off. I do because my wheels are pretty big.

The front is a bit different, you can modify your wings or buy RS Wings and fit the front bumper.

Not sure on the exhaust as I still have the standard one on.

A sexy one
very nice!! iv just about finished my 182 rep, must say ur exhaust tips look better than mine, mines a ktec one but straight tips yours look like there cut at an angle very nice