ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172Cup; Ultralegeras 15" ; GOLD ?? or anthracite

RS RIP
Some of you might shrug/laugh ; but i just this week saw a blue car with gold wheels and it got me thinking.. it looked pretty damn good!
But! It used to have (or still has) , sort of a "chav" reputation because of the 90's Scooby's
Safer is anthracite... Easier and less cleaning as the color is already towards ... grey

I also have a liking for white 2118's , the rally look. I guess that's why i might also like the gold. People that say white is terrible will say the same about gold i'm thinking.

I'm about to purchase a set of lightweights , was all set on the gunmetal/anthracite but suddenly i'm really digging the gold!!

maybe someone could help out with a photoshop on a 172Cup with golden Ultra's ? The grey ones have already been done loads..

Many thanks , hope for shared thoughts / opinions :up: