ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Antracite Wheel Art.Nr

182 trackday racer
Hi all!

I would like to know the Article number for the Clio 182 Wheels... This may be "written" inside the rim. Renault Sweden is trying to hunt down the colorcode for these wheels and need it in contact with France.

Thanks!

/M

Last edited:
  106 GTi
8200 342 834 is the part number for the Anthracite wheel.

Paint code 205-110 for Ixcell Paint, they don't sell it in touch up versions.

Most use other colours to get close to it, Such as Rover Stone Grey or Peugeot Cossack Grey.

PH2 172
Do the Rover stone grey and Peugeot Cossack grey look just like the anthracite colour the wheels were done for renault. My dads just done me a spray card today on a Charcoal colour aint seen it yet but how about Charcoal will that look close.

106 GTi
Some on here have used the Rover Color, some the Pug colour, not seen either in the Flesh though so not sure how close they are. Middo has details of someone that can do a proper mix of the colour though.

PH2 172
Well just my wheels going in for refurb on the 17th but the compan havnt got the anthracite but said if you can find a colour that is close then well do it that colour and obviously my dad will spray the centre caps just want a colour which is really close to the standard anthracite

182 trackday racer
8200 342 834 is the part number for the Anthracite wheel.

Paint code 205-110 for Ixcell Paint, they don't sell it in touch up versions.

Most use other colours to get close to it, Such as Rover Stone Grey or Peugeot Cossack Grey.

Thanks a lot!

Shall I understand your answer as it is impossible to get a hold of the original paint?

What I am after is a total respray of four rims. I dont know much about the procedure of painting rims. Is it alu-primer first, color and then clear coat or what?

Please enlighten me :)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
have sprayed lots of wheels rover stone grey is a pretty good match :) and im fussy!