ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 + New Oz SuperT's / lowerd *pics*

J

J182sport

Its a janspeed,

Im using a samsung digital 7.2 nothing special but im happy with the results

J

Clio Sport 182 Cup 2005
Those are the rims I picked for my car before I decided to sell...looks very good mate...

Classy mods as well. tidy.

J

J182sport

thanks yeah might look into some red bits but want to keep it clean lines as poss subtle but with some nice touchs carbon mirror covers would look great...i will be buying a OMP open face helmet first tho beofre spending more on the car

;)

NEED V6!
That a big crack in your windscreen mate:lolup:
SL370894.jpg

J

J182sport

lol^^ what is that!! can't make it out must be a electric wire above!

the diamonds are from streamline i didn't fit them so can't help on that don't think its a hard job tbh you could always chat with the cars at streamline im sure they will give you advice.

J

Flame Red Delight
definately mint that thing, again what you using to clean the engine mate as thats doing a good job ?

koi

Audi S1
Are you running 205/45/16 tyres? Yours look like they sit out further than mine, could just be the angle of the pics though