ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 OZ racing F1 team alloys

Arctic blue 182ff
182 OZ racing F1 team alloys - anyone know anything about them....?

Matt black (what seem to be ultraleggera's) with yellow detailing

Arctic blue 182ff
They're on a 182 (same colour as 172 cup) I'm going to test drive the car this afternoon, I'll get a pic or two...

Nobody heard of them then?

Golf 7R
DSC00382.jpg

A good friend of mine owned it, and was meticulously looked after!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
not bad prefer dark turinis tbh. Better than pro dynamics

Arctic blue 182ff
I know that, but they've got Renault F1 team written on them, and centre caps to match

I know this car I work with the old owner, its got alot of service history and is in very good condition. I ve emailed him the link he will be on in a minute.
Its for sale at Mitsi?

Arctic blue 182ff
I know this car I work with the old owner, its got alot of service history and is in very good condition. I ve emailed him the link he will be on in a minute.
Its for sale at Mitsi?

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone where it is! I want it for myself LOL, so, it might be...

182 Trophy
Ah good to see my old car kicking around!

Yes i had the wheels imported as they were a one off edition for Alonso winning the F1 championship! They came from italy and are a track based wheel weighing at a mere 6.6kg each!

B7JLS are you looking to buy it?
Its at the Poole car Center ( Mitsibushi )

Need anymore info just ask me and i can let you know!

Arctic blue 182ff
Ah good to see my old car kicking around!

Yes i had the wheels imported as they were a one off edition for Alonso winning the F1 championship! They came from italy and are a track based wheel weighing at a mere 6.6kg each!

B7JLS are you looking to buy it?
Its at the Poole car Center ( Mitsibushi )

Need anymore info just ask me and i can let you know!

indeed I am! Did you part ex it at mitsi? How much did they give you? I'd like to make them an offer! It's a lovely looking motor, good job!

182 Trophy
Didnt realise there were so many of us round these areas!

Yeah part ex'd with my work tho for a Clio Trophy which you may have seen! But the person who had it has part ex'd with mitsi!

Yeah i really did like this car had done a few mods to it which some are not on there now! But it did look good with the arctic blue and black wheels. In a way i wish i kept the wheels for track days!
But I'm more than happy with the Trophy now!

Arctic blue 182ff
RIGHT!!

i pick her up tomorrow :D:D:D:D

PRanger, where do you live it? as it would be great to have the receipt for the wheels...

182 Trophy
RIGHT!!

i pick her up tomorrow :D:D:D:D

PRanger, where do you live it? as it would be great to have the receipt for the wheels...
I live in Wallisdown but i work for Westover Renault so you can always come and get it off me there!

So you brought it then?

PRanger... perhaps you own the Trophy I see around occasionally?

Im in an Inferno 182 which was bought from Westover... In fact you've just supplied loads of parts to a repairer to re-build it :eek:

182 Trophy
PRanger... perhaps you own the Trophy I see around occasionally?

Im in an Inferno 182 which was bought from Westover... In fact you've just supplied loads of parts to a repairer to re-build it :eek:
More than likely mate not seen any other Trophy's around! Private plate on mine T**PHY!
Yeah have seen urs around mate you too have a private reg?

Yeah as i work in parts more than likely! lol