ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Purchase

Astra TT
Firstly I hope this is in the right section?!

Hi CS.

I was a semi/active club member 6/7 years ago and had a pristine 172 Cup, but changes at the time (sprog) meant it had to go. Now the little man is older, my commute is shorter and my income is better, the time has come to get back on the wagon.

Anyway, I am potentially looking to swap my current car plus a bit of cash for a 182 FF and I know what to look for thanks to the useful guides on here and the previous experience I've had with the 172 Cup. But I wanted some advice on the whole buying process.

Please don't flame me. I'm just wondering what to do about insurance etc, like whether to get temporary or sort out a full policy before the purchase?

Any advice would be great!

Matt

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Get a rough quote then when going to look at one that your fairly sure you going to buy have a quote prepared for that car so you can call & add it on on the day

Astra TT
Makes sense. I had my previous insurance on the 172 through Brentacre, do you think I could do something like that through them?