ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2.1kW Pressure washer? Any good

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Well spotted this at Aldi, any idea if it will take Keracher fittings?

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/2867_7147.htm

pressure_washer_Wk38.jpg

2.1kW Pressure Washer

each £79.99 *
Wash away Autumn road grime in seconds, leaving your alloy wheels spotlessly clean. This high power washer is also extremely effective in blasting moss and mildew off patios, driveways and garden decking.
  • 2.1kW long-life induction motor
  • Huge 150 bar maximum pressure
  • 450 litre/hour water flow
  • 6 metre high-pressure hose with pistol
  • Spray lance with pressure regulation
  • Dirt Blaster Spray Lance for 30% more cleaning power
  • Rotating wash brush
  • 500ml detergent included

16v Dynamique
I think they are just re-branded Karchers, so in that case they would accept Karcher fittings.

I believe they are made by Karcher but they will not accept Karcher accessories unless they are modified.

To get Karcher accesories to fit the Power Craft gun you will need to file down the Karcher bayonet lugs by 3mm.

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Depends on what you can get for your money RCT ? I am quite pleased with the powercraft unit,had mine a while as have a few others on here. Although a little bit gutted recently that the Karcher connector didnt fit (I assumed it would too!)After 15mins of prep work I was happy!It needs 3mm from the ends of each lug, 6mm total per side. Have a look in Richcups project thread it shows how he did it. ; )