ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2001 Renault Clio Renaultsport Exclusive

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only thing an Exclusive has going for it over a regular 172 is the limited run and specification. It was never super popular, I like the colour, but the wheels and especially the interior are f**king revolting.

If you start ripping the stock bits off, the value is no more than any other modified 172.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
The only thing an Exclusive has going for it over a regular 172 is the limited run and specification. It was never super popular, I like the colour, but the wheels and especially the interior are f**king revolting.

If you start ripping the stock bits off, the value is no more than any other modified 172.

Agree with losing the value, which is surely the point with these, however I have a real thing for green with gold wheels (probably since CH M2) so think it actually looks great.

Ben02

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Overall it looks nice. Sits well and the angel eyes suit the stance. A few chavvy bits that need removing/swapping out. Hope he's kept the rear seats. Shame the Exclusive wasn't just a special colour model as the wheels and interior aren't the best. The price is ok.

Last edited: