ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015, I need your help!

What day suits you best?

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Friday

• Saturday

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Anyday, im easy!

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Hi what rough area in suffolk you thinking of so I know rough travel distance

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Oki may make it down sometime but cant gantuee anything untill its closer to the time being about and hour and a half drive I roughly

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Oki may make it down sometime but cant gantuee anything untill its closer to the time being about and hour and a half drive I roughly
Whereabouts are you from mate? I hold meets in the Cambridgeshire and Huntingdonshire regions. And Markerboy holds meets in the Norfolk area.
You are more than welcome to attend any meet, regardless of the area it's held in. More the merrier.

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Werent ment to sound how it did I was only person who turned up tp markerboys last meet but had a good chat with him

I meant I was being narrow minded, not you! ha.

Its a s**t time of year for meets, once everyone has had a break from it over the next few months and the suns out again it will pick up! Well so we hope lol

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Yea thats what marker boy said even tho wasn't a bad day id Deffiently like to come and meet some more faces work permitting booking a couple of weeksof around css15 aswell not missing it lol

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Yea thats what marker boy said even tho wasn't a bad day id Deffiently like to come and meet some more faces work permitting booking a couple of weeksof around css15 aswell not missing it lol
I'm guessing you are from Norfolk way mate?

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Lowestoft area so not to far from yarmouth so pretty much around the boarder line lol

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
You are definitely more suited to Tom and Dan's meets. But you are still more than welcome to any of my meets if you wanted to.