ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**21st Feb... NorthWest Meet @ KK/Imperial War Museum, Mcr.**

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
snow report in bramhall is about 2 inches but melting quickly :D

camera charged
new fish eye packed

:D

got a car coming from cumbria, one from nottingham and two from brum... keep the faith ya'll we dont let abit of tate n lyle affect the NW!

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Im not cleaning full on cars dude, takes 2 hours with hose/jet wash, full set of dry towels and all my bottles etc!

I got lost on the roundabouts at the last meet and lead about 10 of us round abit of a naught turn on the roundabout.... :eek:

I was one of those lucky 10.

I'll still be there with my bro, only a bit of snow

live update from chateau Ariane

(no they arent bars across the window)

GetAttachmentaspx-6.jpg

as you can see the pathetic attempt of disruption by mother nature has failed!!!

sometimes i love this place....

just told fred@BTM theres a meet on today and he goes...

'ffs i best go and fire the car up then. need a dump first and some pills, hangover is bad'

the guy is south of b'ham...

Black Clio GT
was nice to see everyone, imp war was mint, beats standing in a car park at this time of year any day of the week!!!

whens the next one??

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
was a good day, bit of a distance for me to travel, but was worth it even if i did only talk to hutchie :eek:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
haha i was sitting on it for a while lol im guessing the black scooby was urs? i looked for you but wasnt sure which was you :eek:

il bring more next time :D
hopefully the motor will look better by then!

haha i was sitting on it for a while lol im guessing the black scooby was urs? i looked for you but wasnt sure which was you :eek:

il bring more next time :D
hopefully the motor will look better by then!
Yerp, I'll come find you next time, I do expect chocolates though :D

Nope, before that junction going round that corner
Oh aye, that might have been a mistake under heavy breaking :eek:

Mustang, S13, AX GT
was a good day, bit of a distance for me to travel, but was worth it even if i did only talk to hutchie :eek:
I said hello in KKs :(

Sorry I had to shoot of early guys, I had to go and pick mother and father up from Yorkshire but will hopefully stick around for the full meet next time :eek:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
which one were you kneel? the one that said i shudda came in the landy? lol