ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**21st Feb... NorthWest Meet @ KK/Imperial War Museum, Mcr.**

alien green rs133
:eek:!

And Hutchie on the way home ;)

pah i was trying to work out if it was ok to change lanes, couldnt see funk and you went past.

i had a play with a 182 near tebay lets just say if you rearange 182 you get the amount of skittles we had :D

Your scoob sounds very good. Looks good too, was having a look at it before.
Cheers Brett, I was trying to work out which one was you tbh! Liverpoolish accent?

pah i was trying to work out if it was ok to change lanes, couldnt see funk and you went past.

i had a play with a 182 near tebay lets just say if you rearange 182 you get the amount of skittles we had :D
Excuses :rasp: what's it like compared with a 182?

Erm well possibly it may appear liverpoolish.

I was wearing a bright green poloshirt. In the silver ph1 172.
I'v added you on Facebook, I'll remember for next time :D

it sounded quite nice when i heard someone revving it up in the car park :rasp:
Bwarp! I'm guessing it was just Riad who noticed the sideways action on the way to the pub? ;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
i didnt make it to the pub i lost you lol, so i just headed off coz id get lost in manchster :eek:

Nah that's the problem if you want to show off, it's impossible to make the wheels spin, way too grippy! That's why I was so surprised it actually worked this time haha.