ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

22nd October - Snetterton

Focus
Me and lewistaylor off here are doing Snetterton on 22nd October. Just wondering if anyone was/was planning too as be good to see a few people along from around here. :) :evil:

Trafic 140dci
who's it booked through mate so i can get booked up next week, car is in being MOT'd at the moment, fingers crossed it passes :)

Focus
http://www.opentrack.co.uk/page8.htm

That's the one, online booking on the left of the page you go too. Doesn't look like a particularly professional website but got an e-mail about 4 days later with all the information etc with all the pages on you need to take (driver number etc).

SQ5
They're cheap because they book loads in, max at snetterton was 60 when I went last year and they had 100 booked in lol!

Focus
They're cheap because they book loads in, max at snetterton was 60 when I went last year and they had 100 booked in lol!

Haha well I don't mind was decent value, although when mate went (think he went to Bedford) he reckoned the numbers were OK and you weren't queueing or anything. According to the driver number I got sent I'm number 24. :p

GSXR + KDX220
Hmmmmm, I know I wouldnt want to be queuing all day long just to get on track!! I'll think about it :)

GSXR + KDX220
You and Lewis definatly doing this? ;) I'm debating this or the 13th with MSV, which is £30 more lol

Trafic 140dci
I'm Not now, landlord is selling my house and moving into my new one on the 21st :( so don't have the funds and need to pack :(

GSXR + KDX220
October Danny, dom posted it up in the trackdays section. Msv are always very organised I find, not used opentrack myself so not sure about this queing malarky lol

GSXR + KDX220
Any days I've done before, both car and bike were thru msv and I've never had a problem. Hmmm may do the 13th instead. Danny you doing either?

Focus
I kind of wish in a way I would of paid the premium for MSV.

However, having spoke to the guy who runs the opentrack events, he assures me queueing is not normally an issue, seemed a very pleasant chap actually!

Focus
Open track are useless, you'll be queueing all day to get on track!

Little heads up about this, just done the whole day without a single wait or queue.

I mentioned about the queueing problem at one of the days, the guy who runs opentrack said the reason behind this was that 25 caterhams booked themselves in for that day, and they hardly ever came in off track, meaning the numbers seemed to high. Apparently all caterham keenos are now banned from his days due to this.

Couldn't recommend the company enough, free refreshments, free photography, wouldn't hesitate to go on another day again at all.

I was going to come up tomorrow and watch for a while. Then when i checked this thread again and Snetterton website the track day was yesterday. Ooppss!!!

Anyway, Did you see a Metro there?

GSXR + KDX220
Good to hear mate, maybe ill use them in future then :) how did you get on?

I want to know more about these metros :)