ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[27th May 2017] Little Totham Car Show

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi team.

Friend of mine owns many weird and wonderful cars, and inherited his village car show about a decade back. I've been for the last few years and it's a nice few hours looking at cool cars and bikes, with a BBQ and beer keg on tap donated by the village pub !

It's essentially on the village green in Little Totham, near Maldon, Essex - CLICK - .. if you have something weird and wonderful, you'll get a free pass to park on the grass, otherwise it's just around the corner you'll go with the rest of them to the parking.

Timing TBC but aim for ~11:30 if you want to get on the green, otherwise it'll be 11:30>mid afternoon [unless rain stops play]. As mentioned, the village pub is nice if anyone wants to hang around in to the afternoon/evening just incase it's a glorious summers day and no one wants to go home !

Free to wander round and proceeds from BBQ / Beers go to charadeee..

@rs 1an @Sunglasses_Ron @Rob @JD @RSsprint @Mole @Scrooge @Ricardos @Pacman. @Dr Jekyll @MrBlonde @Scattle .. etc.......

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm still aiming to go, it's the bank holiday weekend which could give me issues with her indoors.
I'm also trying to get my brother to come in his Ferrari California.
You in ?

I'm still in @TheEvilGiraffe, @Dr Jekyll are you available Mark, will be pm and in with the scrapers in my trophy 😧

See you there Ian .. :up:

@Rob and @Cookie will hopefully be there on 2 wheels each like a same-sex power ranger couple.

Weirdos.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Yeah I'll be going past Billericay up a12.

Pm me your postcode and I'll meet you there :cool:

Bro coming too ??

Cool. I'll pm you in a bit.

I'm still waiting for him to say yay or nay. He's an annoying f***er so I'm not bothered either way lol.

Just had a thought, I'm gonna have to wash it :(