ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

29th May 2010 Show at Daft Eddies N.I.

Megane 225
You will have to stroke my name off this list, sorry guys as I thought something has come up and I can't make it. Hope someone is taking plenty of pics so I can see how it went! Have fun :)

No problem! I'm bringing my camera so will take a load of pics! May all be of my car tho! Haha!

Cro

Meg'd r27
Can't see me getting to yours after Stu sorry. Hopefully i'll know this afternoon just how close it's gonna be for me to get the car ready for the show :)

Cro

Meg'd r27
Guy called Robert hair, would normally have been down to your bro but with the timescale I have its easier to use him, especially if Im having to do prep work

Megane 225
Is that Jonny Hair's Dad. Up near the abbey centre? Mate got a few bits and pieces done by him, couldn't fault his work! Was there much damage done to it? U just pulling the doors or replacing?

Cro

Meg'd r27
Yeah thats the man, door is being replaced apparantly. Tbh I think it could have been fixed but 3 quotes all said new door so maybe not. Bit of damage to the rear 1/4, other than that it isnt too bad

RB FF 182
Hope to see you there anyway Cro!

Stu was speaking to a mate there at the weekend and she was saying we definatly need to be down early as there really isnt much room in there?

Can you PM' me directions to yours for the morning of it Pweeeeese?

Megane 225
PM'd.

Yep, he's using the car park across the road as well. What time do you reckon then? We could meet at mine 8.30/9 and aim to be there for around 9.30. That's giving Trev time to be late!

Cro

Meg'd r27
We should get a check sometime this week the people on the list are still good to go

Renaultsport 220T
I'm a definite now. Stu, can you pm me your details, and I'll turn up as and when. :)

I drove past there today on my way back from the Mournes. Hope the weather is as good next week.

Steviant :)

Megane 225
Can we please all confirm?

1. Stu-172 (Inferno Meggy 225)
2. Gobsheene (RB FF 182)
3. Cro (5dr 182)
4. Philpott (200)
5. Rob - megane 250 cup
6. Stu- LY 197
7. Leeroybrown (mk1 1.4)
8. Ferret (182)
9. jamie230 (White Megane 225)
10. Tigger (Monaco 172)
11.Steviant
12. Mikey k18 (Titanium Ph1 172)
13. T2thec (maybe)

I'll pm details of how to get to my house!

"Navy" N17 TWO
I've hardly been on here over the last few weeks (not like me I live on CS lol) - been tied down with other crap :(

As said in PM i'm tryin to get Saturday free, otherwise I'll only be there for an hour

Cro

Meg'd r27
Im still presuming im good to go but probably wont be opening the bonnet, stu and rob are still good to go. I'll update of any changes to either my car or the others.

I'm still playing the waiting game on mine

Cro

Meg'd r27
Might be an issue with the 250 cup not being able to get there before 1 or something, probably not a goer stu?

Ultra Red Clio 197
any space for me? didnt think I would be able to with work! Saturdays off are like gold dust! lol so didnt want to put my name down but got the day off sorted today! if theres no room i'll still be there for a look about!

Megane 225
Might be an issue with the 250 cup not being able to get there before 1 or something, probably not a goer stu?

Not sure mate. Usually cars aren't allowed to move around when the show is open to the public? I'll text nigel in the morning and see.

any space for me? didnt think I would be able to with work! Saturdays off are like gold dust! lol so didnt want to put my name down but got the day off sorted today! if theres no room i'll still be there for a look about!

As above, and Nigel has said we can use his space if needed, so yes we'll squeeze u in somehow!

Ultra Red Clio 197
As above, and Nigel has said we can use his space if needed, so yes we'll squeeze u in somehow!

Awesome! been a while since Ive seen a few of you! and this time i'll not be faking it! The replica is long gone! lol

cya all there..

Cro

Meg'd r27
Car is back, looks like im good to be there im some sort of shape.

Can't help but think the car was taken for a little ride :(, im missing a rear exhaust trim, the front splitter(which granted was cracked) is a bit askew, and i've little to no coolant in the expansion tank with coolant all over my engine bay :S

Place has no idea what i'm talking about however. Hate anyone touching the car but myself.

So who can get me an exhaust trim by saturday?

Trev has one! ;)

Gutter about the garage that had your car, its got to the point you cant leave your car anywhere these days. I know for a fact when i left my ca rin donellys for the dephaser pulley that some had been out in it! Cnuts!

Last edited:
  Megane 225
Should've left the car up to SQ! Then I could've taken her for a hoke!!!! I'd have filled her back up with coolant tho! :rasp:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Glad she's back Cro :D

Mikey must have thought I had one in the warehouse a.k.a "The Attic" :rasp:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks like a return of the Navy swirlbus on my behalf

Mediterranean weather for a fortnight and the day I set out to polish the car it feckin buckets out of nowhere
- shower of thoughtless baxtards up there!

Give me an ash cloud any day TBH

RB FF 182
Trev... i've not washed mine... theres 40 billion flies on it... and im in England till 21:00 on Friday lol

Megane 225
Mines in the garage atm. I'm heading home after work to get the buffer going! Long nite tonight!

Renaultsport 220T
it rained here last night, so that's mine washed. No point in cleaning a BG car. It'll be filthy within 5 minutes of cleaning anyway.
:D

"Navy" N17 TWO
I got mine washed :D - then the sun made a magical appearance and now I have a big Blue Dalmatian! :mad:

Even the polish won't take the marks off and I haven't finished what I had planned :banghead:

So f**ked off now

"Navy" N17 TWO
Just off the blower to Stu - I'll not be showing mine tomorrow but I'll get up for some photo's :)

Megane 225
Did you read that pm I sent you at all? I said anyone who needs to wash the car is more than welcome to at mine! Can someone bring some shampoo tho cos I'm near out!