ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

310mm discs to fit a 172cup??

172 cup
A few years ago I had a prima racing wp pro 310mm brake conversion kit on my Clio. This included 310mm wp pro discs, wp pro pads and a replacement carrier to use the standard calliper.

I didn't find them great, so when the wore out I went back to the standard carrier with brembo hc discs and ds2500 pads.

These now need replacing.

I would like to get ds2500 pads again, but wondered if i could get the brembo hc disc (or something similar) in 310 mm as I have the carriers kicking around.

Anyone know of a make/model of car that uses 310mm discs which may fit a 172cup?

HBT 172 Cup
Those look bad boy!

Would be interested to see what model calliper carriers are from, and if they would then still fit the Scenic 300mm disc?

Last edited:
  clio mk1 RSI
get in touch wit G172 on here he can get good prices on brembo products and knows his stuff

Last edited: