ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

911 turbo

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
After selling this car 4 years ago and regretting it since , I ended up buying it back two weeks ago and set about a bit of a clean up and made a few changes.

As I got it back

attachment.jpg

Calliper colour changed to red

attachment.jpg

Seat backs stripped and painted ( thanks to the guide on here )

attachment.jpg

Wheels stripped and powder coated ,chrome outers and seal grey centres

attachment.jpg

Satin black rear cage

attachment.jpg

Carbon rear wing and mirror covers

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

After a quick detail

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Not a 320d
Gotta say the 996 is really growing on me. Never liked it since the 997 came out bur more recently I love the shape.

What a car!

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Its never been dynod but will be over 550 bhp , its running K24 turbos,larger coolers and inlet pipework ,miltek exhaust and a 1.2 bar map.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely Neil. I'm not a massive 996 fan per se but I like the Turbo side profile. Was just always the front lights I couldn't get on with. My boss had 2 of them then the 997.2T and it felt centuries newer.

What's the script with the front bumper? Optional?

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
The front bumper and rear spoiler are from the gt2. Gives the car a lot more aggressive look.
The wheels look a lot better in the metal than they do in the pics

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Should have recognised the GT2 bumper, we just painted a Forrest Green GT2 last year!

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Yip I fitted the moton 2 ways when I had it last. It also has gt3 sway bars and poly bushes all round.
It goes well it's the fastest car I've owned a lot faster than the R8 and a good bit faster than the 500bhp focus rs.

Good looking car that. I know the turbo is the one to go for but I have a real weakness for a C4S... All the looks, those epic rear lights, and PSE!!!