ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

911 turbo

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Well picked the car up from nine excellence today after its 9e30 conversion. All i can say is WOW .

The car is totally different from the previous K24 set up ,with the power delivery now being so smooth .

The 500 mile drive home had a mix of weather from sun to tropical style downpours so never got a chance to fully test the power, but will say the way it pulls in 6th from 7:smile: mph to 14:smile: mph is staggering.

Its almost funny watching the boost gauge go from 0.1 Bar to 1.3bar in a blur.

With my car already having some other breathing mods it is making boost earlier than the normal conversion so 9e recon it should crack 0-300 kph in around 28 sec.

1465740068.jpg

Chop chop, get it finished and sell to me ;-)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Well picked the car up from nine excellence today after its 9e30 conversion. All i can say is WOW .

The car is totally different from the previous K24 set up ,with the power delivery now being so smooth .

The 500 mile drive home had a mix of weather from sun to tropical style downpours so never got a chance to fully test the power, but will say the way it pulls in 6th from 7:smile: mph to 14:smile: mph is staggering.

Its almost funny watching the boost gauge go from 0.1 Bar to 1.3bar in a blur.

With my car already having some other breathing mods it is making boost earlier than the normal conversion so 9e recon it should crack 0-300 kph in around 28 sec.

1465740068.jpg

Chop chop, get it finished and sell to me ;-)

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
It is finished :)
The Motons will be coming off for a rebuild soon but thats just general maintenance , apart from that I plan on just enjoying it.
Since the weather is nice its back on the black wheels with Cup tyres, as the contis can struggle for grip in 2nd.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Not got a clue 9e don't give power figures , just performance figures all Ken from 9e said is it will be over 600.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
The package is the 9e30 but they recon it is more like 9e28 , 0-187mph in 28 sec is fast enough not that I've tried to go that fast yet ...

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
It is finished :smile:
The Motons will be coming off for a rebuild soon but thats just general maintenance , apart from that I plan on just enjoying it.
Since the weather is nice its back on the black wheels with Cup tyres, as the contis can struggle for grip in 2nd.
Can you still get parts easily for moton? I'm not sure who picked up the scraps when they shut up shop!

I love this car, absolutely perfect Neil.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Suspension is away to be rebuilt and dynod , may change spring rates a little and also have the option of upgrading to the newer internal valving.
Hover car ...
1468018614.jpg

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Got my suspension back today after full rebuild

Full strip down
Front bodies blasted and re coated
New seals
1 new piston rod
Oil change
Nitrogen canisters re charged
New springs
New spring seat adjuster

1470419565.jpg

All re fitted and ride height re set with a little more rake than before , will be going in for corner weighting and next week once I have the rest of the parts for adjustable rear toe arms.

Initial impressions are the car is a lot more road compliant and less crash than before, still have to try a few compression/rebound settings as just went for mid point justnow.

1470512443.jpg

1470512442.jpg

1470512441.jpg

1470512438.jpg

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
The LM's will be going back on at some point Im tempted to split them over winter and do the centres BBS Gold.

I did get offered a set of BBS E88 centre lock wheels but would mean a hub conversion.

13002475_10154156434391591_7130154978332184390_o.jpg

13048218_10154156434836591_3374873037267025281_o.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
That looks much better!!!

Still waiting for you to get bored and sell it to me ;-)

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Looks awesome mate!
Loving the new alloys.

I really need to get myself a C4S!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Keeping with tradition its time for a colour change on the LM's , was tempted by gold but they will be going back to standard silver .

1476710186.jpg

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Got the centres back and first wheel built , unsure if I'm going to fit my Cup tyres to these or leave the Contis on. The cups are brilliant but would really make there summer/dry weather wheels.

1477351026.jpg