ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

9th South Central / East: Surrey Rolling Road : £30! : Saturday 8th February 10am

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah its Saner.

Was a good day and good to meet more people I'd yet to of met and see old faces. Tried getting round to speaking to loads but was hard sometimes as I got easily distracted.

Thanks for organising Jon.

Re: The 9th, and LAST Surrey Rolling Road : £30! : Saturday 8th February 9am

Good turn out again it seemed! Even with the iffy weather.

Thanks again to Saner and was good to see a few regulars.

Was hoping for a better result but at least I know why mine is poorly now :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Heard kyles car made over 190, good result that from mike@mwm considering what a sack of crap it ran like before on the ktec map.

Although I believe mike said he still wanted the car back after the initial mapping but hasn't had it yet? Get it sorted Kyle.

Any other good ones?

Yeah well chuffed chip. Its booked in with mike again so he can sort tge fuelling

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Oh that was Kyle was it. People never end up looking like what you expect them to.

Think there was a ITBd one but that was before I arrived.

Saw quite a few low figures though.

ITB'd one made 202.5
Im bloody well chuffed It was a really good day :)

172 Ph1
9th South Central / East: Surrey Rolling Road : £30! : Saturday 8th February ...

Mine - not as good as I was hoping , but still ok I suppose

e7uzyna5.jpg

Was good to put faces to names.

Thank to Saner for organisation of the day

ITB'd one made 202.5
Im bloody well chuffed It was a really good day :)

And there you were telling me you thought you'd only get 180 something haha.

Told you you'd crack 190 straight away didn't i ;)

Yup. @Saner

Nice to meet you too ! I recognised your plate as a username haha

Ahh I see. I thought you were just a friendly randomer lol sorry.

Your car ran pretty much what you said you were expecting didn't it.

Mine - not as good as I was hoping , but still ok I suppose

e7uzyna5.jpg

Was good to put faces to names.

Thank to @Saner for organisation of the day

You know what I had never heard of your forum name before until you had to tell me twice today lol.

Thanks Saner for organising it all and for letting me get a run even though I hadn't booked before hand. (BMW)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
And there you were telling me you thought you'd only get 180 something haha.

Told you you'd crack 190 straight away didn't i ;)

Ahh I see. I thought you were just a friendly randomer lol sorry.

Your car ran pretty much what you said you were expecting didn't it.

You know what I had never heard of your forum name before until you had to tell me twice today lol.

Thanks Saner for organising it all and for letting me get a run even though I hadn't booked before hand. (BMW)

Haha I dident wanna look like a burk if I said over 185 lol. I was well shocked when 191.8 come in I was gonna get my **** out haha

Its booked in with mike to get the fuelling right & he said it shud be a couple more horses once sorted :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6

Well done Saner for organising a brilliant day. It was great to meet a great bunch of new blokes ive never met before

And its always good to have a day out with the usual SE rif raff :-D

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Was good to see everyone today, unusually fine weather and a huge turnout, thanks Saner.

Very happy with mine, 217bhp and 247lbsft. In a Fiesta. LOL

Haha I dident wanna look like a burk if I said over 185 lol. I was well shocked when 191.8 come in I was gonna get my **** out haha

Its booked in with mike to get the fuelling right & he said it shud be a couple more horses once sorted :)

Yeah that's fair enough. I knew it would be about that going from mine as a guide and adding a few bhp on top for a cup. Which seem to usually be stronger.

Bet it goes well. Certainly looks good.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Did Tim. run his trophy?
Didn't bother mate.

a) it hasn't been driven properly since the sun last shone (August??)

b) nothing has changed since it ran just shy of 190 last year

c) when I started it this morning the battery was dead so I took the 3 (and didn't run that either)

Thanks again to Jon for pulling it all together. Let's hope there is a next one...

Was good to see everyone today, unusually fine weather and a huge turnout, thanks @Saner.

Saw yours run but wasn't sure who you were ☺️

I've got a soft spot for those little Fiestas. They look so smart in the flesh.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Yeah that's fair enough. I knew it would be about that going from mine as a guide and adding a few bhp on top for a cup. Which seem to usually be stronger.

Bet it goes well. Certainly looks good.

I never expected that at all. Its strange how the cups make a fraction more & thank you bud yours looks really nice aswell & yeah she goes pretty well

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Didn't bother mate.

a) it hasn't been driven properly since the sun last shone (August??)

b) nothing has changed since it ran just shy of 190 last year

c) when I started it this morning the battery was dead so I took the 3 (and didn't run that either)

Thanks again to Jon for pulling it all together. Let's hope there is a next one...

Furry muff sweetcheeks. Poor Trophy, clearly needs to stretch it's legs in wales.... Talking of which....agreement on date?

500bhp Scoob
It was a great day, thanks Saner for organising it, was nice to see everyone :)

My transfer case has all but given up, the run has pretty much killed it, it wasn't a nice experience nursing it around the M25 to get home, so it's getting swapped out next week.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Who said hi to me the second I arrived ? I was trying to work out who you were and the opportunity to ask who you were passed :eek:
Sorry Rob, I should have introduced myself properly. Next time round name tags are a must, I did the same thing myself later in the day!
Furry muff sweetcheeks. Poor Trophy, clearly needs to stretch it's legs in wales.... Talking of which....agreement on date?
Indeed, and a PM will be sent to the usual suspects imminently!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Thanks for the great turnout everybody. Know its a long day but like to think it's a little more interesting and sociable than days that are over in a couple of hours!

only 19 drop-outs from the list :p

Was great for the SE lot to make there way over, been running this for a while but its nice to get some newbs in! Gets a bit boring if its just Clio's.

Well happy with my 102bhp, 20 years old and an internet figure of between 100 - 114 I'm happy!

Those of you with clio figures in the 150's, don't take it to heart. After hearing how another RR had recently posted figures 20hp+ over todays. At least you've gone home knowing there is improvement to be made, rather than thinking its all okay and doing book.

Oh.. and there is a good chance of another SRR, in an interesting new location... ;)

Jon thanks a lot for the usual well organised day. It was great meeting the usual suspects and some new ones. Happy with my 202.4, anything over book is always welcome.

Rocket 3,CB-1,Yaris
Cheers Jon for another well organised day. Great to see you lot from the South, and nice to meet some new faces. I am still a bit pissed off about my mate's Abarth doing so well ;)

It was a great day, thanks Saner for organising it, was nice to see everyone :)

My transfer case has all but given up, the run has pretty much killed it, it wasn't a nice experience nursing it around the M25 to get home, so it's getting swapped out next week.

Brilliant family wagon there, already told the missus what to look forward to!

cjgower

ClioSport Club Member

Was good to see everyone today, unusually fine weather and a huge turnout, thanks Saner.

Well done mark, thats good going. My 208.4bhp doesnt seem as good now

Many.
Echo what everybody else has said really.

First SRR day I've been too, was a brilliant day and it would be awesome if they move rather than shut up shop.

Extreamly happy with my 76.8hp & 140lfbt.

First time i have been to a rolling road and really enjoyed it.
I put some faces to names but didn't get round to introducing myself to many as i was distracted/involved in the going's on:eek:

151.7bhp for a 14 year old car...i'm happy with that seeing as it's basically been sat for 3 years,i don't know when or if the belts have been replaced and the front wheels have flat spots.

also i didn't catch the name of the guy that took a photo of all 3 of our ph1's in the car park...would love to see it(even though mine hasn't been washed for a couple of weeks)...he was with his girlfriend/wife? and she drives a civic..that's all i know lol.

I hope SRR relocate as it was a good day and i will definitly go back:evil:

172 Ph1
9th South Central / East: Surrey Rolling Road : £30! : Saturday 8th February ...

I've got a couple of pics and vids - I'll sort them out later once on the laptop