ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

9th South Central / East: Surrey Rolling Road : £30! : Saturday 8th February 10am

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Re: The 9th, LAST Surrey Rolling Road : £30! : Saturday 8th February 9am

Yes. Tis a shame.

172 Ph1

I'll be coming along as it's the last one . Need to have figures as I had mine mapped by Michael Woodford in Nov 2013.

What's the set up with who gets on the rollers ?
Who's first and who's last Lol ?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

I'll be coming along as it's the last one . Need to have figures as I had mine mapped by @Michael Woodford in Nov 2013.

What's the set up with who gets on the rollers ?
Who's first and who's last Lol ?

Arrive in the Morning and you should get on the Rollers. It's first come first serve.

Clio 182 FF

Just to confirm 9am meet at clackets, 9:15ish leave?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
If anybody wants a standard 172 spoiler or exterior door handles in iceberg silver then let me know. I can get pics if wanted as there is a few little chips on one of the handles and a faint scratch on the spoiler but they will be free of charge. I'll bring them with me if anybody wants them.

Clio 172 phase 1 sc
Is anyone going from south east kent!? What time are ppl getting there as it's first come first serve guessing there will be a que 9.30 onwards! My new paint job hasn't even seen daylight yet and it's going to sit in bloody rain all day

Is anyone going from south east kent!? What time are ppl getting there as it's first come first serve guessing there will be a que 9.30 onwards! My new paint job hasn't even seen daylight yet and it's going to sit in bloody rain all day

us lot from this side all getting to clacket lane services at about 9am.

500bhp Scoob
Would someone be able to do me a massive favour? my printer has literally s**t itself and chucked all its toner out, and now the bloody thing won't work at all! Could someone print off a copy of the RR agreement?

Many.
Would someone be able to do me a massive favour? my printer has literally s**t itself and chucked all its toner out, and now the bloody thing won't work at all! Could someone print off a copy of the RR agreement?

I'll bring a few spares with me :)

LY R26 #288

I won't be making this now due to my car being in pieces. :(

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

I'll have some spare forms too.

Weather for the day now looks clear. Fingers crossed

Clio 182 FF

Don't forget your umbrellas!

LY R26 #288

No mate, got a few jobs to do today :(

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

So people are aware. Works traffic lights are surrounding the entrance, so don't drive straight past!

LY R26 #288

Thanks for the refund Saner. I appreciate that :) didn't expect it though.

Gutted I missed it!

First time i have been to a rolling road and really enjoyed it.
I put some faces to names but didn't get round to introducing myself to many as i was distracted/involved in the going's on:eek:

151.7bhp for a 14 year old car...i'm happy with that seeing as it's basically been sat for 3 years,i don't know when or if the belts have been replaced and the front wheels have flat spots.

also i didn't catch the name of the guy that took a photo of all 3 of our ph1's in the car park...would love to see it(even though mine hasn't been washed for a couple of weeks)...he was with his girlfriend/wife? and she drives a civic..that's all i know lol.

I hope SRR relocate as it was a good day and i will definitly go back:evil:

Clio 172 phase 1 sc
Just to let people know I didn't just drop out my car is not working I'm not sure if being sat for a few weeks during being painted has killed the exhaust but it's been diagnosed as a collapsed cat.
ive ordered a decat and new plugs so hopefully will be back on the road by the end of the week