ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A new journey.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
After selling the 182 a few weeks ago after owning it 11 years it was time for a bigger and better car. As I was browsing the for sale section this beast popped up. So paid a deposit and today did a nice 8 hour round journey and picked this up. Some might reconise it. No real plans for it. Sort a slight bit of rust out and give it a good claying polish and wax. It's awesome to drive and not one rattle.
20170617_211747.jpg
20170617_211805.jpg

Attachments

• 20170617_211826.jpg
    20170617_211826.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 20170617_211834.jpg
    20170617_211834.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 98

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Beautiful. You must look after this car!!!

I've been loads of places in it. From Cumbria to collect a Toolbox, to Redruth on holiday.
A fantastic buy mate. Enjoy.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Beautiful. You must look after this car!!!

I've been loads of places in it. From Cumbria to collect a Toolbox, to Redruth on holiday.
A fantastic buy mate. Enjoy.

Oh it will be looked after mate. It will be going many more places too. I absolutely love it. It's the best thing I've ever bought.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Don't go too mad with the polish just yet.. it's got plenty of smart coatings on the glass and paint :cool: wait til it rains :grimacing:

Enjoy the CS pool car. It was good to me :up:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Ok cool mate that's good then :smile:. Oh I'm loving it mate. It will be staying with me for a very long time :up:

RenaultSport 172
Snap! Ive had this as our family car for the last couple of years. Only a 318 though but it's not too bad. It was a bit of a downgrade on our Mondeo ST220 at the time but I love driving it and feels nice and solid to drive.
Only 83k miles on ours so I'm planning on keeping it for many years

Attachments

• IMG_8779.PNG
    IMG_8779.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 72

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Very nice mate I love having all the space. Its just an awesome car. I should of upgraded years ago lol. Mines on 160k but feels like it only done 10k.

RenaultSport 172
I like the idea of upgrading mine with a few nice bits such as xenons and 18" wheels etc but for now I'm trying to to spend anything on it.