ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Yorkshire Monthly Meet?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Would there be any interest in a regular monthly meet for us yorkshire folk?

Maybe a drive out or pub meet?

The arranging and attendance of meets as been pretty pants this year (like last year.......and the year before that) so would be nice to have something regular with a reasonable attendance.

Monaco 172
Sounds like a great idea, although im away in Newcastle part of the year at uni but I'm sure most people would be prepared to meet once a month! There's plenty of decent locations for meets, drives and pubs ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I suggest second Sunday of every month at a nice pub near York.

That way we are also close to good roads should it turn into a drive too. And also it's handy for me :p

Yeah regular monthly meet would be good, but TOPO is abit far for me to go regular.

To combine it with a trip to North Yorks would be good as me and Sarah go all the time.

Some nice county pub would be nice, Gargrave/Harrogate/Tadcaster sort of areas would be good.

The Anchor at Gargrave, or the Bull at Gargrave are nice pubs from experience...

Id be up for some Yorkshire meets, as no dout some friends would be. Chance to meet new faces as nothings happening in the north east area regarding meets :(

York & Harrogate etc arnt that far from me in Middlesbrough either.

RB Clio 182
Anyone up for a meet anytime this weekend?

Im not at work until a week on sunday so if we car gather enough people together anytime before then ill most probably be able to attend.

RS200 & PH2 172
Post office tonight in Barnsley there is a drift and show thingy on. Its a regular monthly thing. From 7:30pm if anyone is interested :D