ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aberdeen Night time shoot!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Wanna give this another go!

Maybe next week? Any car doesn't have to be clios. Was thinking either my AKER's new building, ACERGY or in town somewhere...

Up for it?

1. Ali

White Sti Hatch
Ali make it the weekend of the or after the 23rd n ill be up for it im stick over in orkney till friday mornin !!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
No real point in the Glasgow folk coming up...Long bloody way esp with work the next day!

ST
WOW, another Blantyre member!

I don't have a clio anymore but if you see an 06 plate Mini Cooper S Works in dark grey with the 4 spots on the front gimme a flash ;)

White Sti Hatch

I don't have a clio anymore but if you see an 06 plate Mini Cooper S Works in dark grey with the 4 spots on the front gimme a flash ;)

He aint on about your lights either !! :rasp:

CX-7,westfield,ix20
I think it would be better to arrange something after a wee drive somewhere.

Like the Cairno'mount etc.

Wee blast + photo's = win.

For the real clean freaks the photos could be done first lol.

I'm not fussed about photos as the family wagon aint exactly a looker but would come along for the banter if there was a wee blast involved.

clio sport rs 200

guess your from blantyre im only 1 about so you flash me there a load of minis so be easier for you to notice me :p

Last edited:
  White Sti Hatch
if you make it later on the fri night i should be able to make the trip up....Trying to get the Ferry back on the fri at 6:30am so im home for the after noon

Let me know if your doing it fri just drop me a text or whatever