ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aberdeenshire/Grampian owners!

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Come make yourself known!

We are thinking of arranging a big Scotland meet and I want to get a few of us from around here going so say hello and show me your whips!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
I believe there's @npt @Craig211 and @mattstrath up your way! @Gaz85 is also up there from time to time I believe. I'm just going from what was in the list Liam got going a while back though. Hopefully there's more than just that!

Hi guys, yeah I stay up in Aberdeen during the week for work though don't get much time during the week to do much else. The cup sits down the road though being a stripped out track car.

2011 Clio rs200
I'm here :) Not in Aberdeen often tho

Oh and here's the motor not sure if I've posted it up on here yet cff327c6bd4502716fec6d3039b93856.jpg

Also up for a local meet aswel

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Make it a run and I'd be game, my days of standing round looking at cars is long since gone!

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
I've never went to a meet in my life, i could go if reasonably local and if im home, or could meet and someone could mop the clio for ma lol, the lights need doing also haha

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
I'm here :smile: Not in Aberdeen often tho

Oh and here's the motor not sure if I've posted it up on here yet cff327c6bd4502716fec6d3039b93856.jpg

your really local to me, im in mintlaw, think i seen you the other day, blue cup with an old cnut at the wheel :)

2011 Clio rs200
Possibly don't think there's another out there looks like mine haha gis a flash next time but ain't been out in the car since Friday haha she's gone through a slight transformation haha b991c8ff8d32be3f75df2854398814cc.jpg @npt

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Possibly don't think there's another out there looks like mine haha gis a flash next time but ain't been out in the car since Friday haha she's gone through a slight transformation haha b991c8ff8d32be3f75df2854398814cc.jpg @npt

I will do, im sure i'll remember MILF ha

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Also, anyone here that was in a 172 on Great Northern road on Wednesday night? You were behind my 182 and flashed then drove past and gave me the thumbs?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
MILF! lol! Did you choose that plate! Won't miss you with that front end.

Mines coming off the road this weekend until Spring I'm afraid! Perhaps get a run then!