ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ace Cafe Performance French Nights

Clio 172 ph1
Awesome :D There was a yellow V6 there last month and I nearly had an accident looking at it wub.gif

You'll know me if you see me! I'm very small, and I have short black and red hair (not dissimilar to Shadow from Sonic, ha). I'll be driving my standard ph1 and may be lurking with some 205 GTi drivers :eek:

Milltek'd clio 182
i bet you any money that v6 was the one thats currently for sale that was a write off. Tinted black windows at the back and a weird yellow paint job,

Clio 172 ph1
I don't know, it had been a magazine feature - the article was on the dashboard lol. It was purdy anyway :eek:

Hope to see a few RS's there on Monday :) Talk to me if you see me, I'll probably be too scared to come over lol

Ah I canne make this, Il be house hunting! have fun! P.S. Come to the pub meet on wednesday night in the south central section!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
hmm, i may well be up for this, will have to see how i feel on the day,
at the moment the thought of seeing another car makes me want to cry, (i think i might need some sleep tbh)

look out for a stripped out mk1 clio, that got stickers all over the front and rear screens!!
come say hi if you see mee!!

Clio 172 ph1
Risky move but I'm easier to recognise than most people are likely to be so look for this tomorrow night:

229527_10150612108020626_742965625_18693717_3791520_n.jpg

If you see me say helloo! If you don't see me, I'll be inside scoffing my dinner :rasp:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
riskay, luckly the cs pervs wont be lurking around these parts!

ill keep my eyes peeled, is it usually busy on these nights?? as its a long old way for me to drive on a weekday!

Clio 172 ph1
Yeah as it warms up it gets much busier, quite a few Renault 5 GTs and Alpines, few RS/V6 Clios, normally a good Pug turnout (mostly 205s & a few 306s), and always a couple of unusual motors too :)

It's about a 50 minute drive for me, and I go every month :D

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
sorry i didnt bother coming to this,
did too much driving/spent too much petrol over the weekend and couldnt really budget for it!