ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ad08r cheapest tyre supplier?

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
As title where's cheapest for these nowadays someone told me kwik fit was cheapest but they're about average price tbh, unless they're cheaper the more you buy??? wondering where u all get yours from [emoji106]

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
He doesn't post though does he? From memory think I've already messaged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? He sells loads, pretty sure he does last time he popped up.
Ive never used him though

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Think you will find his mate isnt getting them anymore, unless it's changed since we last spoke.

Nah not yet.

Boosted 182 & a 197
Jordan Beets from Portsmouth sells 4x for £160 + £30ish pound delivery in 15" hes on most facebook forums although hes currently serving a facebook ban lol

dan's cast offs.
Think you will find his mate isnt getting them anymore, unless it's changed since we last spoke.

Nah not yet.

he didn't say anything the other day? will give him a shout over the weekend.

hurry up and order some, want yours to go on my lads twiglet :wink:

Looking....
Got a pic of the receipt so I can flash it at my local, see if they will match it?
I don't mate.
I seen one of the two guys on fb recommended on a post. Msg him but didn't get anything back that night. Checked out his profile. Seen he was a manager of kwik fit. Had a word with a mate who worked at a local branch who had to order them in but two days later I had them fitted at the above price.
If I was you guys I would phone or pop in and ask to speak to the manager and see what happens.

Last edited:
  Looking....
Just seen another guy on fb who done as above and walked into kwik fit, asked, and paid £40 per tyre. Only 195 50 15 tyres seem to be cheap tho. Anyone with 16" or 17" they jump up in price.

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Just seen another guy on fb who done as above and walked into kwik fit, asked, and paid £40 per tyre. Only 195 50 15 tyres seem to be cheap tho. Anyone with 16" or 17" they jump up in price.

What a load of dick heads my local one are then, I'll have to try an other branch [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Jordan Beets from Portsmouth sells 4x for £160 + £30ish pound delivery in 15" hes on most facebook forums although hes currently serving a facebook ban lol

I'm from Portsmouth, could be useful.. do you have any other details, and do you know if he does 16s?

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm from Portsmouth, could be useful.. do you have any other details, and do you know if he does 16s?
Search his name on CSOC and you'll probably find a copy of his price list.

He works at Tyre City in Fareham, I just picked up a set of 14in Dunlops for my Eunos, so he'll do anything, just ask!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Search his name on CSOC and you'll probably find a copy of his price list.

He works at Tyre City in Fareham, I just picked up a set of 14in Dunlops for my Eunos, so he'll do anything, just ask!

Never heard of it! Will try FB, thanks.