ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ad08r cheapest tyre supplier?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah fine in the wet. When it was really cold I did take extra caution, red lined in first but not second and they were fine.

Wanted heavy snow for lols but never happened

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Phoned up kwikfit today, £90 a corner supplied and fitted AD08s 15s

Blackcircles seem top atm

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
I only need 3, got one on the spare. Cba to supply only. Take the car in, get them fitted, drive out.

Just need the cheapest fitted price

R29TJR

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 RB 182 Cup
I saw someone on FB the other day get a set of 195/50/15's for £40 per corner from Kwik Fit.

R29TJR

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 RB 182 Cup
I've contacted my local Kwik Fit to see what they will do, but I wont hold my breath.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Got mine fitted on Saturday. Loving them so far, considering it's been wet since, they perform a lot better than I thought in the conditions.
Looking forward to trying them out in the dry.

V6 255 & 182 Turbo
I'd been trying for a month or so to get a full set from Jordan Beets through FB - we swapped a few messages but appears communication not his strong suit (although someone mentioned FB ban above so that maybe explains). Would have been £195 delivered.

Ended up sourcing from JJC Rally on ebay (think they may be associated with Demon Tweeks) for £254 delivered.

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
I'd been trying for a month or so to get a full set from Jordan Beets through FB - we swapped a few messages but appears communication not his strong suit (although someone mentioned FB ban above so that maybe explains). Would have been £195 delivered.

Ended up sourcing from JJC Rally on ebay (think they may be associated with Demon Tweeks) for £254 delivered.

Nice one
So if you added £40 for fitting thatd be £294
Black circles are £312 supply and fit, and maybe a voucher code applied to that too, and Nectar points (Worth £3 or more)

I just CBA to go for dirt cheapest TBH. But will keep looking and post up if a better the BlackC supply and fit

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
From Hove you could drive to Fareham and Jordan Beet's place of work, have them fitted and drive home again, all for less than £250 I'd imagine. But if you're not interested in the cheapest option then this thread is unlikely to offer you or anyone else any value.

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
From Hove you could drive to Fareham and Jordan Beet's place of work, have them fitted and drive home again, all for less than £250 I'd imagine. But if you're not interested in the cheapest option then this thread is unlikely to offer you or anyone else any value.
Fair point. Yes- Fareham 200 miles return, prob £35 ish petrol maybe more, added to £250 £285, and I can get done for £312, 2 miles down the road at ATS.
Long half day trip (2hrs e.w.) with an hour wait, to save £27, or door to door within the hour, feet up with a cider watching footie

Still dont think i CBA to be honest. Does that make me a lazy tart?

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Hove to Fareham is 50 miles???

Also, they're £195 delivered, so £160 if you're collecting, plus £40 fitting, plus £20 fuel gives you a saving of nearly £100.

How you choose to spend your money and time is your business. Crack on.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172

Still dont think that place is real! I live in Fareham and ive asked a few mechanic friends who have never heard of it!

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Hove to Fareham is 50 miles???

Also, they're £195 delivered, so £160 if you're collecting, plus £40 fitting, plus £20 fuel gives you a saving of nearly £100.

How you choose to spend your money and time is your business. Crack on.

Fair comment- It is 100 miles return, not each way. my error

If its a saving of £100- I'm in.... anyone got a telephone number?

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
If you can't get hold of him on FB then just call up and ask to speak to him:

IMG_0114.PNG

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
I'm gunna try the local tyre city tomorrow then see what they say, I'll say I spoke to him on forum and he said to call in to my local branch lol [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
My local Kwik Fit have ordered me a set for £172 (195/50/15). I'm a little anxious they've made a mistake 😅, even though I've checked with them several times 😂.

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
I feel like I've tempted fate by mentioning it, but it's the price "what their computer says" 😂.

Would Kwik Fit prices vary throughout the uk?