ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aerial Base Unit

Clio Sport 172
Unsure as too what section to put this thread under I find myself putting it in here, Anyway.
When I brought the car it had a chrome beesting aerial on it. I hate things that don't really colour code and as the aerial wasn't the correct silver so I went out a brought a black beesting aerial.
I managed too get the silver aerial off but as I went too put the new one on I realised that the thread on the aerial and the little silver bit that goes in it had broken. I am now left with no aerial with just the broken black base unit.

The question is what option do I have now? Will I have the take it to the stealers to sort out? or has anyone got a quick fix idea?

New base unit from renault, you'll need to take your headlining out (well pull it down) to fit the new wire in etc.

Clio 172
ah s**t man

What about trying to get one from scrappy then you can try getting one of a nuva car b4 you try yours =]

Clio 172
=] always here to help lol when i need to do summit like that, that i might mess my car up of to my local scrappy to try on one off there cars first =] lol