ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aftermarket steering wheel.

chris carenduff

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 clio 197
Hi, can anyone send me a link for a aftermarket steering wheel 350 mm deep dish and boss for my tarck car plz doesn't need to to be anything fancy! Just for track use. Or the best place to get one. Thanks

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Mine is a 350mm flat aftermarket wheel, and its too big to be honest
Whats the next best down 330mm, or a bit smaller? Can you see the speedo dial with a 330mm?

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Why not just get a flat wheel and spacer to bring it closer to you? I assume that's what you want the dish for?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Mine is a 350mm flat aftermarket wheel, and its too big to be honest
Whats the next best down 330mm, or a bit smaller? Can you see the speedo dial with a 330mm?

The majority have either 330mm or 300mm. Ive had both and feel the 330mm feels spot on. You can see the speedo with both but the 300mm is fairly close.

Does it have to be a momo boss? I'm looking for a wheel and boss, there's loads of mk2 Clio bosses for under £20