ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air Filter

172 Exclusive

BMC CDA or Viper !! Members can get the viper for £200 ATM with the special deal at BB (limited time only) so join fast !! Or the BMC is £210 but some believe that its better than the viper but im not in a position to say !!

Suzuki SV1000S

I would go for the Taipan 2 kit mate. I managed to get mine from a place called road and Stage. Think Si and I are the only two people with one. Have tried the K&N and Viper and this is the only one were you actually feel a difference, No change in Sound though.

Suzuki SV1000S

Well K&N gives a wicked sound but car feels the same, Doesnt feel any worse though tbh. Viper gives a more high pitch sound, like a sought of whining. K&N definately the best for sound, and I think as long as you have loads of cold air feeds to it, it is fine. However I live in central london so spend alot of time in traffic, so needed an enclosed unit and the quickshift was the best, plus got it for only £150 as it was/is still a prototype. It is similar to the Viper but rather than having Foam inside it has a K&N inside (but the wire mesh variety) so it is a little bigger but a better system IMO.