ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm advice

Hi i have a clio and need to get an alarm. I need one fitted. What alarm should i get and what price should i pay for the alarm+fitted. Dont want to spend too much but it has got to be good alarm.

expect to pay no more than £11, if they ask for more then just keep argueing with them until they agree...you have to wear them down.

yes, £90 module that basically beeps if anyone gets within bout 1meter of the car. So they no youve got a good alarm BEFORE they smash the window.

Works well enough, if it saves 1 window its worth the money!!!!

yes i got the option of either a cobra keyfob or it working of the reno key

I chose the reno key to maintain originality, but with an added suprise!!

it works just like normal central locking, but sets the alarm as well, im happy with it!!

wackojacko, i live in reading, and dont think ive heard about protec? ive got a concept 500 but need someone to fit it!!!

there really good some bloke called ralph fitted mine and had a phat CTR!!

When i get home ill post the number for you. Ask for him as he used 2 have a 172 and knows exactly where everything is and how best to do it.

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 22 August 2003

Concept 300 - Fantastic Alarm!
You literally are obsessed with it mate, everytime i see a post about alarms, your name comes up. saying that...

Right...

Protec - 0118 9770377 Based in Winnersh but are mobile

Ask for Ralph - the alarm was a Cobra 3868 for £279

the duel zone proxi was £90

Dont get a concept 300 i had one on my golf and it false alarmed all the time!!