ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alien Isolation

Arctic Blue 182
Looks like this could be good, especially if you like a scare :)

[video=youtube_share;LQAcGL_SAsc]http://youtu.be/LQAcGL_SAsc[/video]

Nippy white cup
I watched a game play vid from E3 (I think) and it looks amazing...almost no weapons and when you hide in the lockers holding your breath just looks superb imo

[video=youtube_share;7y1yqUXIiGo]http://youtu.be/7y1yqUXIiGo[/video]

Nissan 350z
This is the type of game that has limited replay value, do not ruin it for yourself by watching one of these fake celebs play it!

Arctic Blue 182
Agree, it'll be a buy and sell game so probably best to a hard copy instead of digital (xboxone anyway) as you can't sell your digital ones atm.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Probably won't be getting this. I detest games that overly-darken everything.
Stumbling about in the darkness isn't scary. It's just boring and tedious.
D.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Darkness and scary noises. Meh. After Slender, these type of games don't seem that scary.

Playing it now. Would recommend but only when it goes down in price.

As you would expect no replay value and it eventually becomes a game of trial and error.

It is very well made though and very well story driven, I keep on wanting to push forward and find out what's next.

Also after experiencing many deaths and how the alien works after hours in, it still does grip you a lot of the time and works you up good! Still hiding in lockers now with the motion tracker out bricking myself.

Really made for sound too! Currently using a custom 7.1HD Home surround system. Really echoes through the whole range of speakers and when the aliens stomping around or breathing above you, you'll know where to exactly pinpoint it through the speakers! Best surround sound game I've played.

Defo recommend if you really like/love the first film. Sticks to it true and with bonus dlc where you play the actual film. Really well done.

But as stated earlier I wouldn't play it again after I'm done. Going to swap it with a friend for the new "Evil Within" game when he's done with that. Than after that off to trade in it goes!

Definitely wouldn't miss this though. Need to experience it. Finally a true good alien game.

A SHED!
Just bought this as it was £25. What a heap of sh*t. Apart from a few lighting and smoke effect it's pretty much ps3 graphics. The gameplay is slow, jerky and very awkward. The game doesn't flow very well and is very repeative. If you want a scary game for cheaper. Just download outlast psn for free. Literally 2/10 for me and only for the alien content.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
I absolutely hated this game. the lack of auto-save drove me mad.

A SHED!
Okey so I finished the game. I've got to say that if you watch the film then play the game itself much better. The game dramatically improves once you get further into the game. If you can get past the first few parts without bugger all to defend yourself with. 7/10 for me.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I bought it release day on the xbox, have played about 40 mins of it! Really need to crack on with it.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I bought this recently through Steam and am currently working my way through it... the interface is a little clunky but the gameplay is pretty good. It has a way of instilling genuine 'fear' in a player at times. It looks pretty good on Ultrawide HD, too :)