ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

RacingBlue + IceBurg
Ive never understood why how many owners a cars had makes a difference to its value...... I dont care how many people have owned a car if its been looked after........ Thats deffo a £2500 upwards car id say....

True. I have an 05 RB in pretty much immaculate condition. Always serviced, never wanted for anything with receipts to prove it. On the v5 it says I'm the 10th owner.

I also have an 02 iceburg. That is a state. Looks to never had any TLC in its life. no receipts. Bought for peanuts with the inattention of fixing it up but every time I look at it it scares me. And is currently locked in my father in laws garage. I am the 3rd owner.

Goes to show. I'd sooner have a high mileage with more owners with lots of history. Than a lower mileage with not many owners with 0 history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf Gti edition 30
IMG_9334.JPG

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
And I liked you.

And if I had turinis it would look like the above.

My reasoning any how's.

RB 182 FF
Ahhhhhhh shame about the dodgy work! But it's nice to hear its been running fine:up: It does look all very neat and tidy, very smart RB is that!! :cool:

Clio 182 - RB
I had everything out and them pictures was from this morning at my mates house, took me about an hour + half. No time to spare!

Nil presently.
Managed to crack open the detailing kit this weekend to get her ready for listing on eBay next week. Ordinarily I tend to avoid getting too sentimental when it comes to cars, however I must admit, I'll miss this one... a lot.

photo (5).JPG
photo (4).JPG
rtgw.JPG
rdehtz.JPG

Clio cup 182 ktec
This may have been done before!

But was wondering how many was on the forum, as there are 433 registered in the country!

Heres mine...

IMG_0075.jpg
Nice like the blue ones . just think the black is nicer . but who cares it's how they drive right

Attachments

• img1481479513521.jpg
    img1481479513521.jpg
    744.4 KB · Views: 86

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Will check in the morning mate, but i'm sure I just used the fancy plates guide on here though.

Oh it might be 84mm then as that's what it mentions on the guide, yours just looks a touch bigger and much better IMO.

rsdan

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 182