ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

RB 182 FF
After deciding to keep the RB last year and having a replacement gearbox I decided to go the whole hog and renewed the drive shafts with genuine ones, replaced the brake discs and pads all round and swapped the Cooksport springs for Eibach Sportlines as my front left Cooksport spring snapped..... Also did an oil change today and my Valeter friend refurbed my headlights for a 2nd time and gave the car a proper clean after the winter grime..... So glad I kept it now, pretty much everything has been renewed and after a few quid spent and a good clean the expense all seems worth it........ :smile:

IMG_20170327_185625.jpg IMG_20170327_185717.jpg IMG_20170327_185702.jpg IMG_20170327_185812.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I prefer the way sportlines ride. Cooksports are too crash you and the front always looks too high compared to the rear. Although sportlines don't lower it as much, the feel is better and the look of the car looks more correct compared to the cooksports. IMO.

RB 182 FF
I agree on the springs @Dr Jekyll , slightly higher ride suits me as I go abroad to work and I can load the car up with stuff easier without clearance issues and it drives lovely now!!! Cheers for the complement, especially coming from a perfectionist....:tongueout::up:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, nah not really!

Oddly enough this is the car with the highest mileage I've ever owned and 1st one over 100k, but I just love it. Not sure why over all the others. The thing is its far from mint. The pictures make it look cleaner than it is, but it doesn't bother me. Perhaps that's why I like it so much?