ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
1496181715.jpg

1496611212.jpg

Clio 182 RB
hi guys, quick request can someone post a pic of a racing blue with Fk led rear lights please? I think that can look good on mine... Thanks

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
They are Giti GTR2, they are used in the Fun Cup, which IIRC is for VW's.

I can't really review them yet as I've not done much mileage however this month I hope get it out on track and I'll be able to give better review.

I had a look for those tyres and couldnt find them anywhere. Weren't even listed on the Giti website

R29TJR

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 RB 182 Cup
I had a look for those tyres and couldnt find them anywhere. Weren't even listed on the Giti website

These tyres came with the wheels, so I didn't actually buy them.

I did want another set however I am looking at getting a set of Extreme VR2 S2 which can be had for £53 per corner.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
IMG_2431.JPG
Here is mine at the moment it's been sat still for 18months. Iv had her 7years and it's never been in this state before! I will update in a couple of weeks when she is back on the road.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
IMG_2520.JPG
Gave her a clean last night for the first time in a long time, she hasn't been
on the road for 18months. Dropped her off for a mot today. Will be putting a thread up next week on me sorting her all out.

2004 Clio 182
They are Giti GTR2, they are used in the Fun Cup, which IIRC is for VW's.

I can't really review them yet as I've not done much mileage however this month I hope get it out on track and I'll be able to give better review.

Sorry to jump on this but I was interested to see what people have been saying about these GITI tyres. I found a chap on eBay who actually races in the fun cup and so far I've bought 7 sets of these (part worn and we have 3 clios with 4 sets of 15's) Done a couple of full days at lydden hill which is horrendous on tyres and to be fair even as a part worn I was suppressed at how well they held up. got a decent bit of heat in them straight from the word go, probably a really hard 15 mins hammering and then dropped off but a couple of slow laps to cool and they were back on point, and lasted really well. I paid £350 for the first 4 sets and then on Saturday £350 for 3 sets of GITI and 2 sets of NS-R2's. He is based in Maidstone and to be fair with the amount I have stock piled I won't be needing anymore for a while so if you want to get in touch with him PM me and I'll send you his number. Normally £100 per set I think unles you bulk buy. But 25 squid a tyre can't be wrong.

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
I miss my old Cup. I wonder where it is now, or if someone on here has it.
SW05NPV, i think the reg was.

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
Anybody know KK04 XLY? It's for sale on csoc. Can't find anything on here myself.

After an RB if anyone is thinking of selling up?

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
what's a good budget for one? Reckon I will find a decent one? budget could stretch a little.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'd say £3k for a good one with belts done. £4k for a very tidy one belts done and a few well chosen upgrades. Anything more than that is too much imo unless its had a lot of stuff done.

Personally I wouldn't want to pay anymore than £3k for a 182 in any colour.