ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Alloy Wheel Guide**

mg zr
now iv just got a Clio 1997 1.2 and was wondering with a offset of 35-38
will a set of Honda wheels with offset of 35-45 still be good or will it be to much offset
please help i'm new

monaco 172
now iv just got a Clio 1997 1.2 and was wondering with a offset of 35-38
will a set of Honda wheels with offset of 35-45 still be good or will it be to much offset
please help i'm new

honda wheels will not fit your car mate. the center hole will be to big for honda wheels. renault bore size is 60.1 honda is 56.1 i think

mg zr
honda wheels will not fit your car mate. the center hole will be to big for honda wheels. renault bore size is 60.1 honda is 56.1 i think

they had a plastic ring/ cap in the centre i removed and they fit and went tight just worried about the ofset they are +100 my mate had them.
bore seems bigger even than 60.1

monaco 172
they had a plastic ring/ cap in the centre i removed and they fit and went tight just worried about the ofset they are +100 my mate had them.
bore seems bigger even than 60.1

best thing to do is try them on and hit a few ramps .

205 GTI, Clio 182
Hi guys. What's the deal with spigot rings? Are they needed for a set of 2118's? What is the hub size on a 182?

Clio 197
Anyone can help me what type of wheels I need on my 200 cup?

i'm looking at team dynamics.

Bore?
ET?

I clicked the link on the first page, but not working.

I'm a total noob @ the case :D

Clio 182, BMW 645
This may be a dumb question but will wheels with a bore of 59.1 fit my 182? I know the bore is 60.1. Can a spigot ring be fitted?

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
Hi,
I come from Poland, and would set a question about rims.
I would buy rims to my clio 1.2 16V 2001.
9Jx16 ET30 back, and : 7,5x16 ET35 front.
Will they fit?

Sorry for my Engilsh.

A85

Clio 1.2 16V
Hello!

What do yoy guys think of 15"x8,25" ET0 or ET15? Will it fit in back? Front? With coilovers.

Ha so it has...
yratuqe4.jpg

renault clio 197
I own a mk2 ph2 2001 Clio dynamique+ 16v 1.4 and I'm looking to purchase a set of team dynamics pro race 1.2. What is the widest I can have offset wise as I've seen some places 38 and others say 45

Cheers

clio 182 cup
Not sure if this is the best place to ask but I didn't want to start a new thread just for this question.

Is anyone able to ID these wheels?

2mnpzpl.jpg