ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Almost that time of year again!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Hi guys haven't posted in a while but as it's almost that time of year where I get to come home for some leave and of course " x-mas"
Shall we start thinking of places to have a pre Xmas CS South East meet?

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I dunno mate trying to think of ideas.
Perhaps we can get Mark Fish to host one and go for a beer at the pub at the end of the drive lol

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
is that the pub we went in when we was refused entry at the squadron last time mark?

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Trying to think of places is proving difficult finding somewhere big enough and with lots of space for lots of cars.

We could always do North Weald and give them the heads up.
Or a big enough pub with car parking.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Hatfield Heath lots of parking by the look of Google maps and a pub or two there?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, I live about 4 footsteps away from the Heath! Lol!

The Heath has loads of room for cars and there is a Chinese, Indian and thatchers pub. I've never been in any of them but I'm led to believe the pub does good food and the Indian is a buffet on Sundays.

Or there is a co-op there so we could buy some white lightning and get smashed over the field, 14yr old style, y0!

Last edited:

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
The Heath is starting to sound like a plan and I just thought of another place the Moorhen in Harlow.

But I would say the Heath is Plan A at the mo.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
How about a meet at north weald on this coming sunday about 10.30am, over the squadron, with a drive to the heath for lunch, any one up for this? mat dave mark brian luke tyler sash chris rob vicky ben:)

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
How about a meet at north weald on this coming sunday about 10.30am, over the squadron, with a drive to the heath for lunch, any one up for this? mat dave mark brian luke tyler sash chris rob vicky ben:)

I'm still out in Germany dude until Xmas time.