ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amazon fire TV sticks

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Pulse seems to be what all the eBay ones are offering at the moment using the ares wizard. Ares wizard is the best thing to install if you want to try loads of different builds

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
What speed internet is realistically the slowest to stream 720/1080 content without buffering?
More I read the more I fancy something like this.

BG Clio 182
What speed internet is realistically the slowest to stream 720/1080 content without buffering?
More I read the more I fancy something like this.
I'd go for a minimum of 18 - 20 myself. You want around 25 ish for 4k I think. Our speed is only around 26 and it's super reliable.

Kodi is absolutely phenomenal, you really ought to do it

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'd go for a minimum of 18 - 20 myself. You want around 25 ish for 4k I think. Our speed is only around 26 and it's super reliable.

Kodi is absolutely phenomenal, you really ought to do it

I always thought it'd be super complicated but my brother got night a Wizard Box or something that runs Kodi and it seems easy enough.

Problem is our internet is only around 8-10mb, might speak with the parents about going to Fibre optic as coming back here for 6-12 months.

BG Clio 182
I always thought it'd be super complicated but my brother got night a Wizard Box or something that runs Kodi and it seems easy enough.

Problem is our internet is only around 8-10mb, might speak with the parents about going to Fibre optic as coming back here for 6-12 months.
Even at that you probably will get away with it. What do 1080 youtube videos load like? Good rough guide

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Just got a firestick, going to install kodi through the downloader. Any decent builds/addons? New to kodi stuff, but just want a reliable source.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm trying to download the Fools and horses add on but all the ones I find are out of date... pissing me right off.

Clio 172 (CUP)
Install the wookie program add-on, search Google for the guide, it completely reskins kodi and includes all the popular add-ons

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
These still working well? Heard a lot of builds were getting blocked?

Will sit down and see what I can do with my brothers box soon.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
These still working well? Heard a lot of builds were getting blocked?

Will sit down and see what I can do with my brothers box soon.
Mine gave up after about a year or so. I gave it to a bloke in work and he downloaded some new s**t and I've had it back about 2 weeks now and it's perfect again.

Just watched about 5 episodes of friends on it actually.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Kodi has updated a few times this year so I've had to update and reinstall paradox a few times and noticed quite a few changes due to people trying to stop the copyright etc but seems to be all good again for now. Paradox build is great imo as it has just about anything you need all in 1 build so saves the fannying around with separate add ons.

Clio 172 (CUP)
Yeah but if I only use 1 why would I want to 50 others I don't use to update all the time and for the stick to run slow as s**t?
I sometimes find myself searching across a few of the add-ons for what I want, but if one gives you everything you need then great. The updates usually just happen automatically in the background way.

cup 182
What builds good for the football? I got a firestick for that as a guy in work was raving about them, however the links are buffering, there stop start, and poor quality.
when I try live streaming on tablet, sky broadband shield blocks it.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
What builds good for the football? I got a firestick for that as a guy in work was raving about them, however the links are buffering, there stop start, and poor quality.
when I try live streaming on tablet, sky broadband shield blocks it.

none of the sport on the free streams are good anymore.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Haven't used my Firestick for a while, didn't find any streams.
updated Exodus to 17.something and still no streams :(.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Alot of applications have stopped to work after the legal case Dish Networks brought.

All i can advise on this matter is swap to a new build or swap to another working addon.

If your after good working links and almost 100% reliable i'd be looking at a Real-Debrid account to incorporate into your selected application. Cheap and worth the value for money.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Anyone using Terrarium? It's a separate app rather than a skin/build on Kodi and installs straight onto the fire stick. Seems to have all the shows and movies on it too.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
We have a Wizard TV box with Kodi in it but it’s not been updated for ages.

What’s currently the best build for TV shows and new Movies, Not bothered by Sports.

I’ve no idea what I’m doing with updating these things but I’ll give it a whirl.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I've just updated paradox and it seems ok.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

535d / t5 caravelle
Just loaded no limits onto kodi, first off I thought great tried a couple of movies they played, then searched for a few movies and get the usual shite, and no links work, a few years back kodi was pretty good, every install I have done recently has been a waste of time, think it’s time to look at alternatives that actually work, I’d rather pay than waste a night trying loads of links that never work.

Anyone else in the same boat or is it just me?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Just loaded no limits onto kodi, first off I thought great tried a couple of movies they played, then searched for a few movies and get the usual shite, and no links work, a few years back kodi was pretty good, every install I have done recently has been a waste of time, think it’s time to look at alternatives that actually work, I’d rather pay than waste a night trying loads of links that never work.

Anyone else in the same boat or is it just me?
I've always felt that way about it. Some things are just worth paying for

535d / t5 caravelle
I've always felt that way about it. Some things are just worth paying for

Yeah,think it’s time to give in and go with Netflix or whatever else there is out there.

Another recent problem I’m getting is connected to WiFi but not internet, or connected with problems ffs.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Yeah,think it’s time to give in and go with Netflix or whatever else there is out there.

Another recent problem I’m getting is connected to WiFi but not internet, or connected with problems ffs.
The only issue with netflix/Amazon etc is the lack of choice. Yeah there's a lot on there, but if you want summet slightly obscure, then you'll struggle. Even top gun isn't on Netflix :(