ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AndyRg - 20VT French/German Sleeper ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Trophy Turbo :)
Have started playing with my anti Lag and Flat Shift/Launch Control. Its rather stupid if you ask me LOL this is set at 2750RPM

tested this time and not again until Andrew Carr maps her this weekend.

Excuse the girly Giggles :)

http://s21.photobucket.com/user/Andyrg/media/20130512_143733_zps90b5d788.mp4.html[video]http://s21.photobucket.com/user/Andyrg/media/20130512_143733_zps90b5d788.mp4.html[/video]

i also think the 182 that no one really likes looks well on this in gloss Black opinions?

Just read the whole of this, Epic work Andy! truly inspired wish I had the funds to do something similar.

Couldn't help but notice your graph printouts are from a garage in Westhoughton, what kind of work do they do there?

Taste of nervousness today. Mapping

Few last minute tweeks

20130516_184726_zps51a8f354.jpg

Evo 5 RS
Said it with the ph1225 but will say it again, this car is a credit to you Andy, wouldn't change a thing and although this conversion isn't exactly new, yours is by far the best I've seen! Top work, my fav mk2 on here.

Well ive been naught and really before now should have sorted this out as i think breaks and handling are a must on any car never mind a one with 370Bhp.

So even though i haveput the car for sale, i have purched some new bits and bobs.

Brembo HC Discs
Brembo HC2000 Pads front and Rear
PF 665 Brake Fluid
Trophy Wish Bones and Ball Joints
Eibach Rear Springs
Brand new Cup Shocks
Braded Lines and a Break Bias Adjuster
a Roll of Break Pipe
Anti Roll Bar Bushes OEM
Rack Bushes OEM
Top Mounts
New Front Coil Overs Made by H&R

The Car should now handle like a DREAM ive done a lot of research and have spoke to the boys who know how to drive these cars and they have told me that this rear set up makes the car handle and drive on road and track like a dream.....

Ive been told if i boil this break fluid that i need to learn how to break sooner LOL and that the polly lower wishbones make the car under steer as stiffing the car too much has this effect

Big Thanks go out to Clioturbo.co.uk shop division for the awesome prices given and also to G172 for sorting the Discs that should be here tomorrow

20130523_110631_zpsa7d1d194.jpg

Countryman JCW
Looking forward to seeing this when I come to get my car from you, or at Bedford! GUTTED your selling up mate, Cupman29 you should put it up for a lot more n keep it!

Countryman JCW
Looking forward to seeing this when I come to get my car from you, or at Bedford! GUTTED your selling up mate, Cupman29 you should put it up for a lot more n keep it!

That was meant to read "I agree with Cupman29 you should put it up for a lot more n keep it"

ive got a lad coming Monday to view the car. Oh no!!!!!

On the plus side i have a LOT to do this weekend.

ARB Bushes
PAS Bushes
Front Trophy Wish Bones
Ball Joints
Front Brembos
Front Brembo pads
Rear Discs
Rear Pads
New Break lines
Flexis
Fluid
New turbo LOL LOL LOL I need my head looked at but i am not happy with a vf35 and have purchased a brand new TD05 18G!!
New Rear Shocks
New Springs at Back
and Repaint the Roof.

Inbetween all that i have Rosses car to strip back and check why the turbo is now goosed and get that fixed and hoy some pistons and rods in and work out and sort why its pissing PAS fluid all over and fix the turbo water pipe leak! not to mention why the steering wheel is not straight any more, I have some work for another local lad thats a full forged Build and then i have a ECU to wire up for a mate as well!!!

Oh and a belt on a clio 200 and a 225 megane on Monday for my mate as well

Any one got any spare hands!

oh did i mention i need 2 rear bushes on my Laguna and the belts done as well LOL

Last edited:
  Countryman JCW
Inbetween all that i have Rosses car to strip back and check why the turbo is now goosed and get that fixed and hoy some pistons and rods in and work out and sort why its pissing PAS fluid all over and fix the turbo water pipe leak! not to mention why the steering wheel is not straight any more, I have some work for another local lad thats a full forged Build and then i have a ECU to wire up for a mate as well!!!

Dont forget theres a fuel leak too!!!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Wow I'd just love to own this car and it looks like you have left her nice and ready for the new owner, fair play!

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
This is an awesome car:approve:

Got a busy weekend by looks of it Andy.

^ I would be too mate if I were in your shoes!

Well got lots done today.

New lines from front to back, inc braded lines and a new braded rear sub flexi that I dont think peopke change. New discs now on after photos and all the abs thrown away. Sub frame back on and bias valve installed

20130525_161322_zps82a79698.jpg

20130525_124100_zps5a7c40d6.jpg

20130525_131719_zpsfe56bfb4.jpg

20130525_161305_zps3bf05021.jpg

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
My thoughts exactly, imo you've built one of the greatest Clios on here and when it's finally almost finished you sell it?

Status
Not open for further replies.