ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Bury Pub Grub meet... :)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Given the weather maybe we should meet inside and get some food ordered when we're all in? I'll be there from 7.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Gutted i couldn't make this, Girlfriend had a few problems at work today so had to go and sort her out.

Should have brought her along mate! That f**king burger I just ate was the biggest one I've ever seen. Couldn't even finish it :dapprove:

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Should have brought her along mate! That f**king burger I just ate was the biggest one I've ever seen. Couldn't even finish it :dapprove:

I would have done, but the last thing she wanted after her day was me talking cars.

rs clio 182
next time you guys are meetin at the paper mill or anywere local to radcliffe can someone please let me know not met anyone from the site yet and not been able to get to any of the meets due to work probaly cooked your xl burger lol