ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Goodwood Supercar Sunday Picture thread (very pic heavy)

All unedited and some funny crops just to try and get the random hoards of people out of the photos...

First 20 or so are form Pease Pottage services where we met to convoy down and we joined by quite a nice selection:

GW1.jpg

GW2.jpg

GW3.jpg

GW4.jpg

GW5.jpg

GW6.jpg

GW7.jpg

GW8.jpg

GW9.jpg

GW10.jpg

GW11.jpg

GW12.jpg

GW13.jpg

GW14.jpg

GW15.jpg

GW16.jpg

GW17.jpg

GW18.jpg

Pics from when we arrived at Goodwood to follow in just a mo!!

And the final batch…. Sorry for the amount of pics!!

GW66.jpg

GW67.jpg

GW68.jpg

GW69.jpg

GW70.jpg

GW71.jpg

GW72.jpg

GW73.jpg

GW74.jpg

GW75.jpg

GW76.jpg

GW77.jpg

GW78.jpg

GW79.jpg

GW80.jpg

GW81.jpg

GW82.jpg

GW83.jpg

GW84.jpg

GW85.jpg

GW86.jpg

GW87.jpg

GW88.jpg

GW89.jpg

GW90.jpg

GW91.jpg

GW92.jpg

GW93.jpg

GW94.jpg

GW95.jpg

GW96.jpg

GW97.jpg

GW98.jpg

GW99.jpg

GW100.jpg

GW101.jpg

GW102.jpg

GW103.jpg

GW104.jpg

GW105.jpg

GW106.jpg

GW107.jpg

GW108.jpg

GW109.jpg

GW110.jpg

GW111.jpg

GW112.jpg

GW113.jpg

GW114.jpg

GW115.jpg

GW116.jpg

GW117.jpg

Phew… Thanks if you got this far. Apologies for the photography skills I’m new lol and I definitely went for quantity not quality on this occasion.

Cheers, Sam

Last edited:
great lot of photos sam, you did good! nice action shot with the green porsche considering the amount of time you had to take it.

Cheer mate, that's one of my favourites... I am developing even more of a thing for older shaped 911's than I had before :eek:

Stripped yozza'd cup
Richard knows the guy who owns that zonda.... It was custom built by pagani. £1.2m. He also owns the custom koenigsegg that was parked next to it.

Richard knows the guy who owns that zonda.... It was custom built by pagani. £1.2m. He also owns the custom koenigsegg that was parked next to it.

Posted the same set of photos on facebook and one of my friends had been a passenger in the Green 'segg :) funtimes!!

Listerine & Poledo
mmmmmm EB110!

And a fewlittle numbers I'd love to know what they are:-

S9 STH
Above S22 ETH
Above C6 RCR

looks like a great day! Stunning machines, if you could get one of those with a shower on the back.. I'd live in it.

S9 STH - b6 stealth. was for sale from £60,000
Above S22 ETH - K1 Attack
Above C6 RCR - corvette c6.r race version

Sorry Dr J :eek: Above S22ETH is the K1 attack that I had wood over all day!!

I stumbled across the K1 a few years ago when I had my heart set on a kit car. As far as I am aware the K1 attack was a kit car and the Polish company that owned it went bust so the K1 went out of production. I think a Slovakian? company has now purchased the rights to the body moulds... The white one above has an epic built thread somewhere (maybe PH'ds but not sure). The owner built that one and converted the chassis to RHD a right hand drive running gear. Running a 260bhp K20a Type R engine iirc. Gorgeous piece of metal!!

http://www.k-1attack.com/en/sucasna-modelova-rada.k1

No you were definitely right on on that S9 STH "Stealth" thing... The one with the vent on the front that was big enough to eat up small children as you drive down the road...

I still have no idea what that was, so thanks for posting up the name, will google it now.

Edit just Googled the B6 Stealth... Chevy V8, WTF!!

Specification
Engine V8, 6276cc, 16v Max power 511bhp @ 6500rpm Max torque 479lb ft @ 5000rpm
Weight 920kg Power to weight (with driver) 564bhp/ton (501)
0-60mph 3.9secs
Max speed 180mph+
Price £90,000

Last edited: